memo: john is a poser.

motherslug

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hi. so. i'm from buffalo, ny. now in atlanta. next going to florida somewhere or new orleans. then to california and wherever on the way, then buffalo, then the rest of the world. i have the word 'poser' tatooed on my knuckles, because i think it's funny. also to remind me to not be ingenuine. in other words, am i doing something because it seems like a good thing to do, or because someone else is, or some other bs reason... or am i Fucking Doing It?:goat:
speaking of doing. a lot of people these days seem to place emphasis on just doing something instead of talking about it. which is fine. but when you talk about something, when you share ideas, you are doing something. something very important. something very lacking in the world. however, i don't talk much. someone wrote in an email to me "don't go all cool and hippie on me, that's not really my style." about the word "cool:" i've only been called "cool" a few times in my life, and mostly it was used meaning "not a threat to anyone other than himself." "hippie," on the other hand, is something i get mistaken for. a lot. :sucks: i don't like to subscribe to any board - certified social group. not even 'traveler.'
i don't like to copy people. i don't like it when people chose the silliest aspects of something and imitate that. that's how screamo, nickelback, and stereotypes came to be. however, i do like dental floss. so yeah, that's me.:poop::looney:

menu

Reaction score
Chalmbers said:
im not exactly sure what i just read...but uh...welcome? lol

hahaha. yeah. that kinda just confused me. should have been in general banter or what not

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I get labeled a hippie often, but I don't care what you call me so long as it's not a reason to write me off. If someone asks you if you're a hippie, just ask them "I don't know, how does one know?"

keg

Reaction score
Yeah i am a "hippie" too.last week about 20,000 mormons came here for some convention.i was just sitting on the curb doing nothing and some old german guy came up and asked me if i wanted this religous track.so i said shure.so he starts talking to me.he said "yeah i used to be a hippy TOO".i guess having a big beard=hippy to some people.but he gave me 10 dollars for no reason.i had just taken a shower,my bag was with my friend,but still he thought i was a hippie and in need of money.......

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads