Mardi Gras NOLA

Cam3J

Reaction score
I'm down near Nola right now and debating on whether I wanna stick around and wait for Mardi Gras.
Just wondering how many people are planning to head down here for it, or are already in Nola? It would be my first one here. Back in the day, we used to always go to the traditional ones out in Mamou and Eunice which I don't regret. Tiny towns but that shit gets lit. Drunks chasing chickens, drunk cops falling off horses, drunks driving/swerving floats at 40mph. Haha
It's about a month away and I've got a tendency to always stay in motion, so just looking for a little feedback too if anyone has previous experiences.

Reactions: rando

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im not sure how many are there right now, but im sure you'll find a ton there when it gets closer to the event.

Reactions: Cam3J

CloudyESTL

Reaction score
Nola where dirty kids go to die!!! Sad to say it's true...seems like ever time we head to Nola sumone gets stabbed or ods ....be safe...it's really fun but as u already mentioned a fuck ton of bullshit usually happens...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads