News & Blogs - Man breaks into five guys; makes himself a cheeseburger. | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Man breaks into five guys; makes himself a cheeseburger.

Frodo

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-breaks-washington-dc-guys-makes-cheeseburger/story?id=38289776
"MAN BREAKS INTO WASHINGTON DC FIVE GUYS; MAKES HIMSELF A CHEESBURGER

This man must have really been craving a cheeseburger.

A man broke into a Five Guys restaurant in Washington, D.C., early Friday not to steal money but to grab a bite to eat. The burglar followed a delivery man into the restaurant and waited until he left before going inside, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Once inside, the man treated himself to a fountain beverage before cooking what appeared to be a run-of-the-mill cheeseburger. He stole a bottled water before leaving.

Some cravings just can't be ignored."

K

Kim Chee

Yeah, let me loose in a five guys kitchen and I'll have a quintuplefugupledeckermuthafumonopolis ready in about 9 minutes.

Hold the fries, beeeeitch.

A

Adnil

Geeze, didn't even pack one for the morning? Well I'm more of a Checkers girl, but if I could have gone away with this- yep, I'd be on board too !

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"Five guys burgers... so god damn good you'll turn to crime."

Seems to make sense. It's deff a step up from Mc'd dumpsters.

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

TMG51

Reaction score

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
was it subway? my buddy in highschool worked part time at a subway and we used to go there after hours and help ourselves, i to this day cant even stand to look at a tuna sub.

Oh man I had a few friends who worked at shity food places at my poorest. If they hated their boss it was even better. Like your tuna I used to score whole bags of shit....good times.

D

Deleted member 125

Oh man I had a few friends who worked at shity food places at my poorest. If they hated their boss it was even better. Like your tuna I used to score whole bags of shit....good times.

yea walking out with 5 gallon containers of tuna salad and bags of fresh bread kinda made me think life would be easier...

drynyn

Reaction score
There is this mall - it opens at 10am but deliveries are made before then. They just dump crates of food outside stalls like they don't care. It is so tempting but I am currently living in their carpark, so it wouldn't be worth it to piss off security.

Reactions: Odin
A

Adnil

There is this mall - it opens at 10am but deliveries are made before then. They just dump crates of food outside stalls like they don't care. It is so tempting but I am currently living in their carpark, so it wouldn't be worth it to piss off security.

Ha! One time my R.D. and I were passing by a pizza place when we spotted their delivery boy stop, place the pizza right outside the back door, and headed back in as though he forgot something. R.D. and I just looked at each other, walked over casually, picked up the hot pizza, then walked away satisfied with lunch :)

• Haha
Reactions: drynyn

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads