maine trains

hellbilly freedom maine

Reaction score
this is my introduction haha. im in maine, for like my whole life pretty much, ive been at the same job and the same jails on and off since the youth center. Im finally off the dope and I feel happy and im health, but I hate my job, and my life is stagnant. Its like my soul woke up after hibernating in prison and being sedated by heroin, I need adventure. My hearts screaming "TURN OFF THE FUCKING TV!!!!!"
i don't know shit about hopping trains but i jumped on anyway, im ready to run now. i love it and i hate even being inside my trailer. my plan is hop around locally, figure shit out, especially active yards, politics, navigation. really going to hit the rails in the spring, im thinking northwest but i don't even care, i just want to put some miles on, see the country and ride freight
that's it for now i guess, like i said im in mechanic falls maine, so hmu if you got some advice or if your around here, or just talk shit, whatever. anyone wanna ride let me know, esp if you know a little about riding trains.
ive been off dope for awhile, i drink a little beer and whisky and smoke pot, mushrooms, but im done hard drugs. im into outlaw country/folk, steve earle townes Waylon, i got a ton of prison ink so i don't really look the part but fuck it. hank 3 is my dude.
well that's all, hmu

Reactions: Mankini

mike21302

Reaction score
this is my introduction haha. im in maine, for like my whole life pretty much, ive been at the same job and the same jails on and off since the youth center. Im finally off the dope and I feel happy and im health, but I hate my job, and my life is stagnant. Its like my soul woke up after hibernating in prison and being sedated by heroin, I need adventure. My hearts screaming "TURN OFF THE FUCKING TV!!!!!"
i don't know shit about hopping trains but i jumped on anyway, im ready to run now. i love it and i hate even being inside my trailer. my plan is hop around locally, figure shit out, especially active yards, politics, navigation. really going to hit the rails in the spring, im thinking northwest but i don't even care, i just want to put some miles on, see the country and ride freight
that's it for now i guess, like i said im in mechanic falls maine, so hmu if you got some advice or if your around here, or just talk shit, whatever. anyone wanna ride let me know, esp if you know a little about riding trains.
ive been off dope for awhile, i drink a little beer and whisky and smoke pot, mushrooms, but im done hard drugs. im into outlaw country/folk, steve earle townes Waylon, i got a ton of prison ink so i don't really look the part but fuck it. hank 3 is my dude.
well that's all, hmu

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
right on Bro, its a long hard road out of the dope, lots of props to ya pal!, Its good you at least got some kind of trade skill you can take other places, and that your payin attention to what your feelin! See America Brother, and then the World, Best o luck -peace

janktoaster

Reaction score
You still in Maine dude?

janktoaster

Reaction score
Shit, I just got into Portland a few days ago...

janktoaster

Reaction score
Know anything about the trains here? I hear em multiple times a day and see em too.. I wanna get to Boston this week

hellbilly freedom maine

Reaction score
cool bud, portland is awesome. i know shit about trains, but im workin on it riding back and forth from portland to auburn. thats pan am springfeild terminal line, assume it goes to springfield mass but id be lying if i said i rode that far. catch out on either side of the yard. graveyard side goes up to auburn/lewiston. sloow ride

janktoaster

Reaction score
Shit, cos I know Boston isn't really a thing anymore so I don't think trains go there? I know Worcester has basically taken Boston's place... I got a few people here tho, some family and a few friends, not much though

I know about trains out west and in NJ/NY/PA but that's it.. I got some weed too and I could get beer.. Always looking for a hoppin buddy

hellbilly freedom maine

Reaction score
cool man, im in poland right off stlawrence atlantic line. work concrete though so i get around, ttyl later i may be in portland this week tom maybe, good luck bud, be carefuland watch the somolians in portland can be vicious bastards

janktoaster

Reaction score
Thanks man and good looks, if you ever wanna ride shoot me a message....

janktoaster

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be down, I haven't even seen the Rigby yard but I've seen all the freight and headed to it

hellbilly freedom maine

Reaction score
ok ill get packed up and try my thumb, see ya in a bit bro. well ill give it a half hr then start. im about a 35minute car drive just rather hop if she come by soon. im by a turnpike exit so should be easy. ill go get cboard n make a sign tty in a bit my man

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads