Mail bombs to Dems and Soros? The cheese has slid off the cracker of society

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
How have I been contrary without any points?

You are offering contradictory points without any explanation as to why you represent them.

FenrirFox

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You are offering contradictory points without any explanation as to why you represent them.
Stop deflecting and getting all meta.
My point was that you were making a pissing contest out of which political party is more violent.

I don't need to explain why I represent my opinions other than the simple fact that I have them.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Stop deflecting and getting all meta.
My point was that you were making a pissing contest out of which political party is more violent.

I don't need to explain why I represent my opinions other than the simple fact that I have them.

This is the internet, man. I'd get used to that.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You can rate my posts stupid all you want, but all it's going to do is make you look like an asshole.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Are you serious, dude?

These are some of the only people fighting for equality in the shit hole we call our government. It isint a perfect system but I'd way rather support people who pass laws like Medicaid and help for the poor.
F*ck that they should be giving jobs not inflating bureaucracy and filling those positions based on favoritism. Have you even looked at liberal states and their class war on the impoverished?
Your in SLC area now right? take a good look at what you see. And I'll point out you'll see a ton of native Americans with good jobs. Theres green grass everywhere. The streets are regularly cleaned.
And when you get to LA compare it with that typhus infested sh*thole
Let me also point out that the rest of the country pays for welfare liberal states to be run by idiots and turned into sh*tholes.

Dmac

Reaction score
F*ck that they should be giving jobs not inflating bureaucracy and filling those positions based on favoritism. Have you even looked at liberal states and their class war on the impoverished?
Your in SLC area now right? take a good look at what you see. And I'll point out you'll see a ton of native Americans with good jobs. Theres green grass everywhere. The streets are regularly cleaned.
And when you get to LA compare it with that typhus infested sh*thole
Let me also point out that the rest of the country pays for welfare liberal states to be run by idiots and turned into sh*tholes.
Nicely said

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There are a few things I disagree with in your statement.

One: Liberal states usually have higher tax rates than conservative states, so I really dont see how any of the red states are paying for these "shitholes".

Second: you are talking about cities. All cities are shitholes. They attract destitute/desperate people because of the free services and opportunities. Look at all of the east coast cities.

Third: filling jobs on favortism?! Jesus, look at what the GOP is doing!! The Liberal side is trying to create jobs via green energy, sustainable development, and conservation. Compare that to what jobs the GOP is giving us...not to mention the fucking wages

Fourth: All I see in SLC is a bunch on rich, white, affluent kids with no sense of a world view. This place is a white picket fence paradise driven by a backwards religion. The only reason why native Americans have good paying jobs here is because it's a city. Look at the Rez in rural areas, that shit doesnt exist.

Fifth: I would REALLY like to contest the fact that these "welfare" states you speak of like Oregon, Colorado, Washington, are shitholes. Basically the only state you are talking about is California. Which, yes, unfortunately has been ruined.

You seem to be brainwashed by the shitty GOP rhetoric that everyone should have a job, no one should pay taxes, all of the poor will eventually die off, and white males come first. Trump is going to destroy our country.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
There are a few things I disagree with in your statement.

One: Liberal states usually have higher tax rates than conservative states, so I really dont see how any of the red states are paying for these "shitholes".

Second: you are talking about cities. All cities are shitholes. They attract destitute/desperate people because of the free services and opportunities. Look at all of the east coast cities.

Third: filling jobs on favortism?! Jesus, look at what the GOP is doing!! The Liberal side is trying to create jobs via green energy, sustainable development, and conservation. Compare that to what jobs the GOP is giving us...not to mention the fucking wages

Fourth: All I see in SLC is a bunch on rich, white, affluent kids with no sense of a world view. This place is a white picket fence paradise driven by a backwards religion. The only reason why native Americans have good paying jobs here is because it's a city. Look at the Rez in rural areas, that shit doesnt exist.

Fifth: I would REALLY like to contest the fact that these "welfare" states you speak of like Oregon, Colorado, Washington, are shitholes. Basically the only state you are talking about is California. Which, yes, unfortunately has been ruined.

You seem to be brainwashed by the shitty GOP rhetoric that everyone should have a job, no one should pay taxes, all of the poor will eventually die off, and white males come first. Trump is going to destroy our country.
yea so why am I paying higher taxes for people to sit around and everythings still filthy?

the white picket privilege thing is totally a theme in liberal states. what you said about the people in SLC is pretty much what you see everywhere in liberal states.

WA has a lot of gang violence. and OR is an overly PC micro managed to death, joke.

thats right everyone should have a job including poc instead of promoting bogus stereo types encouraging criminal behavior. let me add encouraging prostition among everyone, furthering the white patriarchy everyone bitches about.

I don't really agree on calling conservatives the GOP and I personally think a lot of those people are supporting liberal doctrine because their business in liberal states literally privatized a lot of wealth.

also who's to say that conservatives aren't adopting sustainable energy either?

look we can use blanket statement s all day. the problem isn't really if your a liberal or conservative they both have problems. we need to not look at things so black and white when it comes to politics because it literally perpetuates a lot of predjudice and its all just a bunch of hypocrisy. the concept of painting such a large picture only black and white is ridiculous.

I punched this all out on my phone so sorry if its choppy.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I cant even do it any more man.

Ya. I get the conservative point of view, actually alot of liberals do.

But what has happened is that a large part of the country voted for a total asshole.

I work, I pay more than a third of my salary into taxes HOPING to make this country better. Instead, I get a border wall, white supremacy, less jobs (I work for the fed, and apparently all of us federal workers are lazy good for nothing, overpaid, POS), and I see my friends starving and getting kicked to the streets.

All the while the gov is making shit tons of money on wars an fossil fuels

If you support that, I cant even comprehend you point of view.

The right, and left, keep talking about bipartisanship but continue to fuck the American people. Trumps POS ass is doing nothing more than splitting the populous and creating the makings of another civil war.

Bernie should have won. Period. I'm saying this because we need a person willing to come across party lines and do what is best for the people.

We need public transportation, jobs that are long term, infrastructure.

There is NO REASON the leading country in the world cant feed it's own populous, house it's people, and still have enough money for military might.

The problem is capitalism. Not just capitalism, but UNCHECKED capitalism. If we do not do something to limit the greed in this country we will kill ourselves. The EXACT same way Rome did.

FenrirFox

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
"Green energy, sustainable development, and conservation."
"We will die of greed, same way Rome did"
Well yeah, society will eventually collapse. Rome collapsed for a multitude of reasons.
Every society is ultimately unsustainable.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
he only put up like 40 ft of fence. We paid for it.
I really don't see Donald trump ravaging the country that bad. What has really gotten that much worse?
Also Obama supported the Saudi war on Yemen bullsh*t also.
Ultimately its really up to us as individuals to really pay attention to whatw we consume collectively as a society.

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
thats right everyone should have a job including poc instead of promoting bogus stereo types encouraging criminal behavior. let me add encouraging prostition

No one should have a job and everyone should do crime and sex work.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What has gotten worse?! Really?! How about racism, sexism, and discrimination?

The guy is playing on peoples fear to better himself.

roughdraft

Reaction score
What has gotten worse?! Really?! How about racism, sexism, and discrimination?

The guy is playing on peoples fear to better himself.

this might be kinda out there and believe me I'll be the first to admit I'm a retard

but i expect a sort of 'what goes up must come down' sort of effect.

like more people are discussing their racism etc. = more people being disarmed from it because of more discussion

in the long term, that's my theory

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads