Madison WI to Albuquerque NM

D

dirtbag

There's gotta be something better than this.

I have friends in ABQ and want to get as far away from Madison as possible. Anyone heading through here and out that way or anyone got any advice on how to get there with no money?

marc

Reaction score
walk to the interstate and stick out your thumb or just get on a train going in the direction you need to go. also check out the craigslist rideshare, most people on there want some money for gas though.

D

dirtbag

I should point out I've never been on a train before and my only friend who has ain't a fan of riding in the desert.

But I appreciate the advice.

shaneth

Hoodrat
Reaction score
well, at least you have an experienced partner with you if you ever considered just riding near the desert and then hitching the rest of the way. but free travel nowadays is hard to come by, so wear nice clothes and stick your thumb out. i've never been asked to pay for a ride but i have been given money and bus tickets from people that have picked me up. it might take awhile to get to NM, but thats the fun, the adventure. hope you enjoy your trip, i wish i could get the fuck out of madison.

D

doctressjulia

NM is pretty fucked up, too... live in Taos and have a half acre down there. I am so fucking sick of Madison but unsure of where to go next..? I just don't know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads