Lot Lizards | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Lot Lizards

S

soodoenim

So, we've all had to have met one in our travels; does anyone have any stories worth sharing? My buddy and I are getting ready to go out gathering footage on a new documentary, and are curious to know other folks' experiences.
Peace and Love,
Dan

I know it's been a long time since I first posted about this documentary, but I wanted to update folks here. The film is now available on Amazon. You can watch it here:
I would be interested to hear what folks think!

Reaction score
I worked for a carnival for 15 years & your post caught my eye because I only ever heard the term used by carnies. They refer to the useless girls who hang around the carnival/fair, not working, and sleep with guys on the crew, (maybe for money, or just a place to crash, or sometimes even just for free rides-it's crazy,) as 'lot lizards'.

iflewoverthecuckoosnest

Reaction score
When I was riding along with my boyfriend, we spotted a lizard or two, always in warmer climates, usually the desert. One of them even knocked on the window while I was hanging out with him in the cabin. He told her that his girlfriend was already in the truck with him. She scurried off pretty quick.
I kept my brother going for a good month or two sending him texts about how we were going lot lizard watching every night. He didn't know what the hell a lot lizard was, and I had him pretty confused. He thought it was some type of animal. Funny shit.
I have nothing against prostitutes, though. You never know someone's story, and everybody has to make money somehow.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads