looking for traveling crew | Squat the Planet

looking for traveling crew

Tanner

Reaction score
Hey just looking for a traveling crew to tag along with. pretty much a green horn but have exp squatting n busking n what not. anyways it would be me and my friend. looking to leave in april. heading out of utah. would be cool to travel with some familiar faces to those of you who have met me while you were traveling through here. want some good friends to show me the ropes.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well, its hard to travel with more than 3 people. the group ends up seperated alot. So i would look for one social traveler who has basic experience that is willing to take on two newbies. My advise is to read as much as you can on this site before traveling with anyone. NO ONE will baby sit you or take care of you. It's also not about showing you the ropes. Its someone willing to let you follow them around and then you learn from observing him. Observation will teach you everything you need to know, how to spange, busk, hitchhike, fly a sign, and how to respect other people and their bounderies.

A huge thing on the road is respect and knowing how to keep your mouth shut when you dont know what your talking about or when its non of your business. here's a big tip, even if you dont like someone dont make them an enemy. Most people you meet on the road you will see again so keep it neutral or friendly. Oh, and allways be calm and respectful to cops and locals even if they hate you, you never know what kind of town your in and it may be the one place you dont want to irritate someone, it tends to get your whole crew in trouble.

menu

Reaction score
where in utah? Im in CO and heading out first week of april. Im riding freight though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads