Looking for Intentional Community opportunities | Squat the Planet

Looking for Intentional Community opportunities

Rosy Rose

Reaction score
I’m traveling in Florida presently yet I’m open to chill opportunities Anywhere USA. I have experience managing a B&B in the past and I’m industrious, reliable, peaceful... don’t let my age put u off, I’m still quite youthful! People tend to take to me quickly and soon I’m adopted as family. Also I’m working on a series of children’s stories focusing on environmental issues. I’ve designed a board game, matching memory card game and can do art therapy in group sessions if that’s something that appeals to you. HIT ME UP W AN OFFER TO JOIN ANY INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE I MAY BE A GOOD FIT.

Rosy Rose

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. Could you be a little more specific on what it is exactly yer wanting to find.
I’m looking for an intentional community to join. I bring my life experience including managing an inn and art therapy offerings should there be a need for such things like running a hostel, engaging people in art therapy groups or storytelling w children, etc. most communities like to know what a new member is bringing to community. So in a nutshell, I’m seeking my Tribe out there. Does that resolve your confusion?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
changed your thread title to make the purpose of this thread a little clearer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads