Looking for Intentional Community opportunities (1 Viewer)

Rosy Rose

Lurker
Hometown
Miami Beach
I’m traveling in Florida presently yet I’m open to chill opportunities Anywhere USA. I have experience managing a B&B in the past and I’m industrious, reliable, peaceful... don’t let my age put u off, I’m still quite youthful! People tend to take to me quickly and soon I’m adopted as family. Also I’m working on a series of children’s stories focusing on environmental issues. I’ve designed a board game, matching memory card game and can do art therapy in group sessions if that’s something that appeals to you. HIT ME UP W AN OFFER TO JOIN ANY INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE I MAY BE A GOOD FIT.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
OP
Rosy Rose

Rosy Rose

Lurker
Hometown
Miami Beach
I'm a bit confused. Could you be a little more specific on what it is exactly yer wanting to find.
I’m looking for an intentional community to join. I bring my life experience including managing an inn and art therapy offerings should there be a need for such things like running a hostel, engaging people in art therapy groups or storytelling w children, etc. most communities like to know what a new member is bringing to community. So in a nutshell, I’m seeking my Tribe out there. Does that resolve your confusion?

D

Deleted member 14481

I deleted myself
We have some in MN. Gotta vet 'em to make sure they're legit, because some use the label to manipulate people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Last post, but, is it bad that I sometimes inhale rubbing alcohol fumes to relieve tension?

Cause every now and then I'll like, inhale a bit, and then I feel it hit me in my brain, and I just feel, perked up and less stressed.

lol it's a terrible idea, I know.
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!
is a thought of a unicorn a real thought?
I'm about to buy a trowel and start digging catholes. I'm tired of waiting 30 minutes to take a shit and then having to force my intestines out all because I got constipated waiting for the bathroom.
mojorisin22 wrote on Tripwiresolo's profile.
jut joined myself. got the obsession! 🚂
MFB
Thowback Thursday
More youth.
This dumpster was amazing;I'd often found throwaways of the big liter bottles they ship syrup with codiene to pharmacies in. Because of the consistency of it there would always be an ounce or two in the bottle they didnt get out. I'd get 2 or 3, spatula scrape out the good, make some szrrrp, put on DJ screw and get faded. :)
Chilling with ghosts...