Looking for crew!

Cptnchuck

Current Location
Brunswick, ga
Wassup im looking for crew to help me get my boat back up towards Canada! Im expierenced sailor so you dont have to be, ill show every thing i know ! Well busk dumptser our way up... Im in Brunswick ga and can drop you of at mostly anyport up the east coast when we get there. Its a boat punk boat but its safe... Up to 3 peeps welcome dogs welcome and shit...

Reactions: 10 people

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
Los Angeles
@iamwhatiam Why not give it a whirl on the east coast? Could make for an excellent adventure!

I'm fairly preoccupied with things out west as well, if not I'd be down to finally learn how to sail.

Aleus

Pilgrim
Current Location
Hayward, United States
Damn this is the kind of opportunity I've been looking for but I already have plans to head west in less than 2 weeks. If I wasn't leaving I would be all about this.

Reactions: Cptnchuck
OP
Cptnchuck

Cptnchuck

Current Location
Brunswick, ga
Cap', hola.ne

how soon are you pulling out, & do you have planned ports of call?

I'm near Jax, waiting for some dust to settle..
Some time next week hit me up for more info 305-304-4635 next port charleston Norfolk and cape cod

Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Wassup im looking for crew to help me get my boat back up towards Canada! Im expierenced sailor so you dont have to be, ill show every thing i know ! Well busk dumptser our way up... Im in Brunswick ga and can drop you of at mostly anyport up the east coast when we get there. Its a boat punk boat but its safe... Up to 3 peeps welcome dogs welcome and shit...
Wish I was on the East Coast! Would totally be yr Huckle-fucking-Berry Mate, alas, I'm landlocked out West. When all of America falls into the Atlantic swing by my Trash Island and let's see WaterWorld by the Sea! Happy & safe travels. When you get around the Philly area hit me up and I'll try to get some inland squatters to visit you. Maybe take a night off the boat? I'm part of the 267 Dumpster Divers Union "Means By No Means." You could stock up on Hundreds of "soft pretzels" that seriously will be hard, though just need water, beer or salt (please don't use salty sea water holmes) and they re-hydrate with heat. Anyway, hit me up when yr around Phils. Best to you!

Reactions: Cptnchuck
OP
Cptnchuck

Cptnchuck

Current Location
Brunswick, ga
[QUOTE="creature, post: 232302, member: 420coupming'' hola. : )

how soon are you pulling out, & do you have planned ports of call?

I'm near Jax, waiting for some dust to settle..[/QUOTE]
Sometime next week working on a ''flexible coupling'' for now next stop charleston

garytheoldguy

Wow. Brunswick was my home base for years and I never ran into this kind of opportunity. Happy sailing Cap'n!!!!!!!