Looking For A Road Dog!

Reaction score
Ok if you bothered to read this post I apologise for I have decided to take my search off the internet and or get a real dog! Thanks everyone for all the helpfull advice I appreciate it!

People can still message me though.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB1NfNg_kUjd-xekblk6v-cSTcT0m-xEt-Uw1ZBHPBTOypu-liZTWU4QDH.jpg

I'M ON IT!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
on the real tho.... good luck!...have fun!.... maybe post some more info on where you might be interested in goin/how you wanna get there/ etc etc

E

Earth

Whoa...... easy on the Big C, as I am a devoted disciple of MANSON.....
But seriously, why do folks feel the need to travel NOT alone??

I would never want to travel with another human being, for it would ruin my peace and tranquility...

Reaction score

I would never want to travel with another human being, for it would ruin my peace and tranquility...

I have never done this before and a good friend of min says never go it alone! So for a road dog I search. =D

R

river dog

have someone you know road doggin with ya, thus security in that they wont split with all yer gear.
paranoia is your friend, ya know...to some extent at least
going it alone eliminates that risk

Reaction score
have someone you know road doggin with ya, thus security in that they wont split with all yer gear.
paranoia is your friend, ya know...to some extent at least
All too true thanks! But the people I know arn't here.

JackieBlue

Reaction score

ummm i love to travel alone, but an 18 year old female should be very cautious about traveling alone. that is not to say that i didn't do it just fine, BUT it is a huge risk. a huge one. one that could potentially cost life or at least life as she knows it. some things you can never recover from. so don't bag on her for wanting a companion. especially as a woman. safety first. my suggestion for traveling companion is a dog. one of the canine type, not the human type. the bigger the better. good luck on your travels, lady! BE SAFE!

Reactions: littlekittenteeth

baconrind

Reaction score
^^^
Actual dogs are WAY better than road dogs! They never steal or get strung out. But I worry too much about my dog's safety and comfort. If I lost my dog because of something stupid Id never forgive myself.
You should find someone to go with you regardless of the way you get there until you have more experience. Vag to vag... Im 27yr old female and I hate hitching alone. My creeps just get creepier. If you dont find someone by Feb there is a regional gathering in Florida, yes? If you are a good judge of character you could probably find someone from there to go with you.

menu

Reaction score

at 18 I would not advise traveling alone. but also dont go posting it like a personal add. (not that you did perse) but there are a lot of creepers and fucks out there. the traveling community is pretty tight nit. but only among some of the true I feel. find someone with a lot of experience. someone thats seen the shit and is trustworthy. treat it like a interview.

JackieBlue

Reaction score
^^^
Actual dogs are WAY better than road dogs! They never steal or get strung out. But I worry too much about my dog's safety and comfort. If I lost my dog because of something stupid Id never forgive myself.
You should find someone to go with you regardless of the way you get there until you have more experience. Vag to vag... Im 27yr old female and I hate hitching alone. My creeps just get creepier. If you dont find someone by Feb there is a regional gathering in Florida, yes? If you are a good judge of character you could probably find someone from there to go with you.

straight up, sistah!
my doggie is leashed at all times.
you don't have to know anyone at the gathering.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads