looking for a place to crash/squat in mich or ohio

metalsquatter

Reaction score
does anyone know of any squats or couches in mich or ohio i plan on leaveing tommorow i have a friend going up north and he said he would drop me off in mich ohio or kentucky so i was wondering if anyone knew of ne places to crash in that area

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
I don't know of any, but as many plant closings that has heppened in the last 2-3 years and people moving out of the area, there should be plenty of places to crash in OH and MI.

metalsquatter

Reaction score
im goin to any part of ohio just wanting to get up north asap and it would be awesome if u could find me a place to crash

metalsquatter

Reaction score
anywhere in ohio would be nice im in delaware right now sleeping behind a school it sucks i get drunk and woke by a schoolbell

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Given that no one here seems to know anything about you, I'd be surprised if you get much offers, given how secretive and nontalkative you are.

metalsquatter

Reaction score
hey now noone even asked nething about me how does that make me secretive i have no secrets just lookin for a place to sleep

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Oh, so you think this is like a couchsurfering site for squats? I guess you're not secretive, just not very bright then.

metalsquatter

Reaction score
im in delaware ohio im goin to cleveland then from there who knows im just ejoying life to the fullest goin to shows and everything

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads