Little Rock, AR

scum

Reaction score
Never been to Arkansas at all, but have an offer to get dropped off there. Since it's really fucking cold up here right now, too cold to hop without a good chance of freezing to death, and impossible to hitch, no cash for a ticket, this looks promising.

Anyone ever been to Little Rock? What's it like? How are the cops? How's the rails? How's the spange? Are people friendly, are they gun totting and insane, are they friendly to kids? Any information is appreciated.

railroadron

Reaction score
I was in little Rock last month. It sucks! dirty kids fucked any chance for flying signs which a cop said was now illegal in AR. The UP yard there is fucking huge and workers will call you in. You will get cited and picture taken. if caught again you will be going to jail for trespass. I got cited and didnt show for court so Im hot in AR now. I did find good dumpstering though..out near the north end of the yard. Cops arent bad unless you re near a walmart or spanging

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Last time I was there was like 6 years ago, but yeah, it was super ghetto and sucked pretty bad.

C

crustythadd23

North central part and north west of Arkansas is bad ass. Check out Mountain view its an old folk/bluegrass town along w/ more towns near fayetteville n stuff.

D

Deleted member 17306

Little rock stands out as one of the biggest surprise shitholes I've encountered. I don't know what I expected it to be like, exactly.. but I wasnt expecting such a shit hole. Also, cops seemed to be everywhere.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads