Listen Anarchist Matt Damon!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Haha, okay, calm down folks. @AnOldHope's post was actually kinda funny and I got the joke, so no harm there.

@cantcureherpes, I think maybe you might have taken that post out of context and blown it up into something it wasn't meant to be. Also, i know it's hard when things get emotional, but one part of being a staff member of StP is learning a certain level of detachment. This includes not telling people to delete their accounts, it comes off as a bit unprofessional when coming from someone who has the 'staff' banner on their account.

Thanks!

Reactions: Shwillam

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
goddamn..'yall sound like a bunch of fucking anarchists..

& we all know that Matt is actually an infiltrator for the white house..

we must *not* allow him the secret codes!!!

the matrix will dissolve, & elon musk & iron man will program our corpses into anti-dark matter powered zombies whose compulsion will be to make walmart & geopolitics REAL!!!!

remember: right now the chemical weapons are all just in your head, so it's important we eat each other's brains, preferably as painfully as possible, so that the defensive component of imagination is decreased towards the inverse cube of the crainial volume that had previously been functioning as a buffer against theoretical imperatives..

neo-cortical implants not withstanding, as zombies everything willbe ****exactly the same**** !!! ONLY REAL!!!!!!!

O, Oh God..

REAL chemical weapons!!

REAL meaness!!

REAL fucking hungry people!!!

i think i need taco bell & a beer..

remember, if matt gets the codes, *you'll never be able to tell the difference*, so we absolutely, positively must *STP*..i mean.. *STOP* him!!!!

pewpew

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
im well aware of the reference, so no need for me to find its application to the discussion.

and no, i dont have a personal problem with you. but thats fantastic that you believe that you are the only person i call out on bullshit. maybe that says something about you?

if you are asking my personal opinion on you not logging in and giving me more stuff to sift through regarding peoples bullshit then sure, yea ide prefer you not log in anymore, hell delete yer account while yer at it. but thats not my call.
You are pretty butthurt about alot of stuff tho....just saying.

G

Grubblin

You are pretty butthurt about alot of stuff tho....just saying.

I agree completely with @pewpew. You @cantcureherpes seem to have been butthurt over every little thing for the past few months. Every time I get on chat it seems as if you're running someone into the ground for having the simplest misunderstanding and asking the wrong questions. It has to be bad bc I never get on chat. I thought this site was to teach and help, not demean. Then this? Someone makes a joke about a rich actor asshole and you go nuclear.

I thought this site was supposed to be for anarchist with the opinion of US against the the mainstream world, not of US against the the mainstream world and ESPECIALLY US AGAINST US - as you seem to believe.

One more thing. Before you go checking someone on their spelling, perhaps you should check your punctuation, or rather, complete lack thereof. Refer to just about any post you've ever done for an example.

Dmac

Reaction score
I see that @AnOldHope has deleted his account. That's too bad, he did not deserve to be treated like he was by someone who let a little authority go to his head.

PriusFuck

Reaction score
It's a shame that @anoldhope deleted his account. I've been noticing that some moderators are against humor, and this entire thread pisses me off.

Reaction score
Oh, and BTW Mr Damon was referenced in "Team America: World Police"! Have YOU worked with marionettes? I think not. Are YOU a puppeteer-or even know the slightest thing about PUPPETS? HA!

Mr Affleck is a GENIUS. I'd like to see YOU do what he did in PEARL HARBOR.

I'm not sure if you're being facetious, or if you're serious. Maybe because I never heard of "Team America: World Police". Sorry, I live in a cave. I never said I could do any better...cuz I'm not a director. And don't get me wrong: I actually like both Damon and Affleck, (I like Matt Damon better though,) but as actors. As far as directors go, Stanley Kubric, Quentin Tarantino, Francis Ford Copolla, etc... I just can't see Ben Affleck or Matt Damon on the list when I think of good directors. Pearl Harbor was OK though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads