Listen Anarchist Matt Damon! | Squat the Planet

Listen Anarchist Matt Damon!

A

AnOldHope

Sure, you talk all this anti-government shit because you worked as a janitor before they discovered your genius, but notice that you went to a nice private school with Brendan Frasier, you lived ultra-rich on the system in Talented Mr. Ripley, and now you're a fucking government agent who would still be doing their wetwork if they hadn't used and betrayed.

Fuck you, Matt Damon, you're a fake anarchist, and Ben Aflleck is a better director than you.

D

Deleted member 125

as usual, quality content from you. 10/10 post. glad you have stuck around to make a sarcastic joke about a post that you want to be a part of somehow without actually contributing anything to the discussion.

A

AnOldHope

as usual, quality content from you. 10/10 post. glad you have stuck around to make a sarcastic joke about a post that you want to be a part of somehow without actually contributing anything to the discussion.

I put it in general banter because it was just to be funny, I know not everyone would find it so.

If you want to find its application to the discussion it references, its a satirical examination of the absurdity of critiquing Matt's political views because of a decision on a board, that's the contribution, I recognize satire is not always a broad recognized style.

cantcureherpes, at this point its pretty clear you have a personal problem with me, over something that would've been said weeks or months ago. That you still have some sort of issue with me over that indicates a level of fixation that means something.

Look, if you want me to not log onto this board anymore, I won't. I was on here to learn, I've steered paying work to people on the site, I've offered a place to camp coming through my area, and I've had enjoyable conversations with people.

But whatever it is that is made you like this, I'm not looking to make things worse. If you want me to go and not come back, say so and I will.

D

Deleted member 125

im well aware of the reference, so no need for me to find its application to the discussion.

and no, i dont have a personal problem with you. but thats fantastic that you believe that you are the only person i call out on bullshit. maybe that says something about you?

But whatever it is that is made you like this, I'm not looking to make things worse. If you want me to go and not come back, say so and I will.

if you are asking my personal opinion on you not logging in and giving me more stuff to sift through regarding peoples bullshit then sure, yea ide prefer you not log in anymore, hell delete yer account while yer at it. but thats not my call.

A

AnOldHope

im well aware of the reference, so no need for me to find its application to the discussion.

and no, i dont have a personal problem with you. but thats fantastic that you believe that you are the only person i call out on bullshit. maybe that says something about you?

if you are asking my personal opinion on you not logging in and giving me more stuff to sift through regarding peoples bullshit then sure, yea ide prefer you not log in anymore, hell delete yer account while yer at it. but thats not my call.

If you were aware of the reference, you'd have seen the contribution you said wasn't there.

You found my above post bullshit to be called out by a mod? Because a post in banter didn't contribute to the discussion, even you were supposedly aware of how it did contribute?

It is your call to decide how you treat people. There are people here who can tell when there's a real problem and when someone's making it personal. They'll see what they see.

I'll figure out how to delete my account and do it. When mods can treat people like shit and the board lets it go, then that's the board. Its your board. I'll find or make one that isn't like that.

Good luck. I honestly hope whatever happened to you gets better or you find a way to be okay with it.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
WHEW - STOP IT!!! This thread started as a satire as I believe from an earlier thread! Just stop both of you please. You are both great people. PM me please.

roguetrader

Reaction score
@AnOldHope - don't go - just stay and produce better content ! I did find your initial post slightly amusing and admit I've posted stuff in the past that I thought was hilarious - but others probably didn't.... the problem is the boards get clogged up with crap that EVERYBODY has to wade through, for the Mods this has got to be as tedious as the thousand times repeated beginners questions.... so the skill is posting stuff that is concise, interesting, relevant and maybe funny as well - fortunately I've now realised that just recounting a few tales from my sorry life beats my crap jokes all day long....

Reactions: beersalt
D

Deleted member 125

@Dmac i appreciate the 3 stupid ratings, i really do. but dont you think a better way to contribute to the topic would to be to make a comment about it so others besides me could see how you feel?

todd

Reaction score
maybe he was in a Jason Bourne movie and had all his fingers cut off in interrogation except his one finger he uses to hit dislike?

Dmac

Reaction score
@cantcureherpes Everyone can see who rates what, what. I do think You are being stupid and trying to censure what and how someone posts. If someone had replied to you the way you have replied to @AnOldHope , you would have reacted worse than him. Case in point, I rate your posts stupid and you have to make a big deal about it. GET OVER YOURSELF or change your name to Bitchy McCensureship.

D

Deleted member 125

@cantcureherpes Everyone can see who rates what, what. I do think You are being stupid and trying to censure what and how someone posts. If someone had replied to you the way you have replied to @AnOldHope , you would have reacted worse than him. Case in point, I rate your posts stupid and you have to make a big deal about it. GET OVER YOURSELF or change your name to Bitchy McCensureship.

no, people can not see peoples ratings. that is just for the person receiving the rating.

im not trying to "censure" (yer spelling)

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
I've enjoyed @AnOldHope s posts... Me and my partner made $270 and he was very kind to us. @cantcureherpes ive always enjoyed you as a mod and contributer but I do think this was a bit harsh and uncalled for. Just so ya know too man you can see who rates what. You press "list" next to the ratings given and it'll list em out.
I thought this post was a lighthearted joke and the OP make me chuckle so.. Idk seemed unneeded man

Reactions: Dmac

Dmac

Reaction score
@cantcureherpes I can go to any post that has a rating and hit the "list" icon, that is just to the right of the ratings and it shows who posted what rating. Try it yourself, you might learn something. And you can take your passive aggressive posts about spelling and stick them the same place your head seams to be

Reactions: Beegod Santana

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads