Life happens | Squat the Planet

Life happens

Reaction score
I grew up in the punk scene and from there found train hopping. I have always had a love for music and play harmonica and trumpet very well. Ibhave been cross country a few rimes. I don't so much want to just travel any longer. Now I want to make life achievements. I always find myself getting involved in cannabis in one way or another. I think that might be the next journey.

_Chris

D

Deleted member 8978

It depends on how you handle it. I never visited Amsterdam way over in Holland, but it was rumored to be a cannabis capital. I would suggest paying a visit there and then let me know how you felt after you came back. :)

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Stupid
Reactions: Odin and Chazten
Reaction score
Ok. Just to clear things up. I travel. With a purpose. Not just gypsy riding anymore. I work with cannabis Usualy. Just not for the man anymore. I currently live in the national forest. Bam there you go. Try asking questions instead of making assumptions. Cause I see the ass I see the u . But I'm not getting the whole make an ass out of you and me thing with your assumption bro.

Reaction score
And yes Amsterdam is cool. But you.do realize we are legalizing and even think in of making California a sanctuary state. That means that the state police can not work with the Fed's to bust you if you follow state law yada yada. Point being if every state is starting to legalize that creates jobs both on and off the grid and it also creates a market to sale picks and shovels as mentioned above. ... yes that is a metaphor for supply and demand...

Reaction score
Wow, okay. Quick on the defense. If your sentences weren't so choppy, it may have been a little more clear, bro.
Quick on the defense? .. wernt you the one to quickly make asumtions . As well as take the time to not only open my profile and read it. But to misinterpret it as well as attack my spelling on a auto correct smart phone with tiny buttons that I'm trying to read in the sun. Look man if you have a dude crush just say so. Otherwise try reading Reddit or something. Maybe you would like the new version of latfo.com

Reaction score
Wow, okay. Quick on the defense. If your sentences weren't so choppy, it may have been a little more clear, bro.
It's been a long day. As fun as it would be to argue for no reason . I see that accomplishing nothing other than the both of us coming up with new endearing words to call each other. So I guess that's the end of that .

Quick on the defense? .. wernt you the one to quickly make asumtions . As well as take the time to not only open my profile and read it. But to misinterpret it as well as attack my spelling on a auto correct smart phone with tiny buttons that I'm trying to read in the sun. Look man if you have a dude crush just say so. Otherwise try reading Reddit or something. Maybe you would like the new version of latfo.com

Lol you want to talk about opening profiles and reading them yet you cannot bother to open mine and see that I'm clearly a female. Good bye. :rolleyes:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For ODINS sake what..I dunno if thee is more going on behind the scenes... but think being chill is best...

Ori... I think your so cool from what I Witness" on stp... Don't dark side.

Plantsomeseeds.... new ... dunnoya... but you have a similar continuance to the guy that runs the 7 eleven. so np please be chill...

peace.

• Haha
Reactions: Chazten

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome! Safe travels friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads