Life happens

Current Location
National forest oregon california
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I grew up in the punk scene and from there found train hopping. I have always had a love for music and play harmonica and trumpet very well. Ibhave been cross country a few rimes. I don't so much want to just travel any longer. Now I want to make life achievements. I always find myself getting involved in cannabis in one way or another. I think that might be the next journey.

_Chris

Current Location
Daytona
Reactions
88% 0% 12%
just remember, the guys selling the picks and the shovels became the millionaires, rarely the miners. Times is a tough out here for us cultivators ;)

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
It depends on how you handle it. I never visited Amsterdam way over in Holland, but it was rumored to be a cannabis capital. I would suggest paying a visit there and then let me know how you felt after you came back. :)

Last edited:
O

Ori

I deleted myself
Kind of ironic to sign up to a travelling site when you don't want to travel anymore..

DrewSTNY

Wanderer
StP Supporter
Current Location
Gang Mills, NY
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Kind of ironic to sign up to a travelling site when you don't want to travel anymore..
Don't think he meant that. Sounds like he wants to travel with a purpose. Amsterdam sounds like a great start to begin the cannabis journey. :p

OP
OP
Plant some seeds
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Ok. Just to clear things up. I travel. With a purpose. Not just gypsy riding anymore. I work with cannabis Usualy. Just not for the man anymore. I currently live in the national forest. Bam there you go. Try asking questions instead of making assumptions. Cause I see the ass I see the u . But I'm not getting the whole make an ass out of you and me thing with your assumption bro.

OP
OP
Plant some seeds
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
And yes Amsterdam is cool. But you.do realize we are legalizing and even think in of making California a sanctuary state. That means that the state police can not work with the Fed's to bust you if you follow state law yada yada. Point being if every state is starting to legalize that creates jobs both on and off the grid and it also creates a market to sale picks and shovels as mentioned above. ... yes that is a metaphor for supply and demand...

O

Ori

I deleted myself
Wow, okay. Quick on the defense. If your sentences weren't so choppy, it may have been a little more clear, bro.

OP
OP
Plant some seeds
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Wow, okay. Quick on the defense. If your sentences weren't so choppy, it may have been a little more clear, bro.
Quick on the defense? .. wernt you the one to quickly make asumtions . As well as take the time to not only open my profile and read it. But to misinterpret it as well as attack my spelling on a auto correct smart phone with tiny buttons that I'm trying to read in the sun. Look man if you have a dude crush just say so. Otherwise try reading Reddit or something. Maybe you would like the new version of latfo.com

OP
OP
Plant some seeds
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
It's been a long day. As fun as it would be to argue for no reason . I see that accomplishing nothing other than the both of us coming up with new endearing words to call each other. So I guess that's the end of that .

O

Ori

I deleted myself
Quick on the defense? .. wernt you the one to quickly make asumtions . As well as take the time to not only open my profile and read it. But to misinterpret it as well as attack my spelling on a auto correct smart phone with tiny buttons that I'm trying to read in the sun. Look man if you have a dude crush just say so. Otherwise try reading Reddit or something. Maybe you would like the new version of latfo.com
Lol you want to talk about opening profiles and reading them yet you cannot bother to open mine and see that I'm clearly a female. Good bye. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Plant some seeds
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Lol you want to talk about opening profiles and reading them yet you cannot bother to open mine and see that I'm clearly a female. Good bye. :rolleyes:
I really didn't care enough. Honestly I still don't. Your kinda just making my point.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
For ODINS sake what..I dunno if thee is more going on behind the scenes... but think being chill is best...

Ori... I think your so cool from what I Witness" on stp... Don't dark side.

Plantsomeseeds.... new ... dunnoya... but you have a similar continuance to the guy that runs the 7 eleven. so np please be chill...

peace.

Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
Got my popcorn ready, Meow. What happened?? Missed it. FML