Let's talk about doing a real StP gathering :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ahh Matt - forgot about your classes. I'm currently sitting here listening/watching the Tour of Utah (bicycle race) - and calling about 70 students who haven't yet registered for their courses in Education here at college (future teachers). hehe calling and leaving messages actually. I'm interested anytime - but yeah beginning of next year would give me time to plan ...

C

Cree

I say let's do it tomorrow and if you don't show up it's a 10 dollar fine payable by cash or money order to ........me :) seriously, Feb. sounds like a go.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
unfortunately due to my school schedule, i wouldn't be available to do anything like this until after february.
OOH!
Let's have a Shmalentine's get-together! Hopefully you can get away for the week/end?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
OOH!
Let's have a Shmalentine's get-together! Hopefully you can get away for the week/end?
what's a shmalentine get together?

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it would be cool with me.

unfortunately, life has kinda shafted me again today and i'm not sure if i'll be moving to portland as planned.

Rhudey

Reaction score
Portland-to-Portland race sounds Rad as all get out. A bit far out of a concept, since it's like herding cats just to get folks to gather, often enough.

I believe some incentives might help gather a few heads for as you say "portland-to-portland race" which I think sounds like a fucking epic time/adventure would be something to do and great story

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads