last time you were in relationship? | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

last time you were in relationship?

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
what kinda duys u date kai?

That's hard to say. They've all been really different, but I notice they have two things in common: they genuinely care about me and they like to drink hahaha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
lmao... no one here has ever heard of blondie... shit that's a few generations behind me but still classic. meh...

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
lmao... no one here has ever heard of blondie... shit that's a few generations behind me but still classic. meh...

I have heard of that comic. I was just confused as to why you brought up the sandwich thing

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

professorjpj

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer guys who don't smoke or drink (which is weird because I occasionally do both) and I'm sure there are girls like that out there, but it all comes down to who you are as a person and the connection you make with someone. Maybe you're not doing something right...
Well, whatever males "have" that seems to attract women, I don't think I was born with.. But then again, I am so unique to humankind in my own way maybe Im just too different, and since I am like that, women just ignore me? Not sure.. But take a look at my pics in the gallery section, and you tell me whats wrong with my looks, cause Id sure like to know! Since I never get to talk to women, maybe I need a womans opinion about whats wrong with my looks physically(if anything)...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have heard of that comic. I was just confused as to why you brought up the sandwich thing

HAHAHAHA>>>. sigh... haha... because Im a guy... and I love!!!! sandwiches..... aye blondie... :)

scummy1990

Reaction score
dude professor looks dont fuckin matter im not fuckin brad pitt by any strect of the imagination and i get girls its just all attitude imo and having self confidence

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OH man, are you talking about the band?
im not talking about the band... but I jam driving down the road sometimes... depends if the raidio is playing right...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

professorjpj

Reaction score
dude professor looks dont fuckin matter im not fuckin brad pitt by any strect of the imagination and i get girls its just all attitude imo and having self confidence
Seriously? Ive always been told looks DO matter, all my life.. Ah well, I don't have looks OR charm I guess(or money for that case).. Women are beyond my comprehension.. Either that I I don't look low-life enough for them! That's all I see in Portland! The ugliest, classless low life males with cute girls, and I can't figure out how that happens! hehe

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
what scummy? you think I'm an old fuck? hahah... naw..just old enough to know better... sigh... life is more than our fucking egos.
Actually... if you never want to grow old... yea just keep to your values bro and work hard bro...

amandanotsuitcase

Reaction score
Professor... u just gotta lower your standards. The big, not-so-pretty girl at the bar is prolly a better fuck anyways. I didn't mean that to sound offensive, it's just what a lot of my guy friends have told me.

• Useful
Reactions: kaichulita

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"Hangin on the telephone" and "Heart of glass". I'm old as dirt :)

"You OK, Jim? How do you feel?"
"Young. I feel young!"'

- McCoy and Kirk, as they look at the Genesis planet

Oh and please don't take my references and quotes as any reflection to my geriatric state.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads