Last Time through Rosevile

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
Likewise. its hard to pick up the tone of what is being said via text. let those dipshits, learn. and simply ignore them. I won't talk to most kids, unless I know them, know of them, and have heard good things. or they approach me first.

J

Johnny P

People getting seriously, offended and aggravated, and talking shit on the internet is fucking hilarious. calm down johnnyP.

JohnnyP. I think its hilarious you have that mentality about riding trains. From my experience, kids that act the way you do. BLAH BLAH, HIPSTERS, BLAH BLAH, BLOWING UP SPOTS, etc. haven't that much experience riding trains.

you're bitching about "stupid westcoast kids", why are you in roseville then? "you retarded fucking west coast OOGLE, BROTHER BEAR". blahahahaha, chug vodka brother bear.

I Know pleanty of west coast kids, that would put you to shame. especially tomas RIP. and he still rides harder then you ever fucking will.

Get off the god damn west coast.
hahaha, im such a "ni@@er

Gotta go thru Roseville to get off the west coast ya know. I've spent way more time alive off the west coast than on it that's for sure. I think you've said oogle more in this thread than anybody...does that make you the oogle? Yes there are some awesome folks from the west coast but you generally meet them elsewhere....

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
Its hard to pick up sarcasam on the internet.

By the way. Ive been on UP pig/ds trains that did not cc in roseville, but somewhere weird in the middle of nowhere near Marysville, and bypassed Roseville. This has happened to other people I know as well.

Depending on where you are. and what route you take, you certainly do not need to go through Roseville.

I also don't make long extensive posts on the internet about how stupid some train riders are.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Yep northbounds have the option of taking former Western Pacific tracks btn Stockton and Marysville, bypassing the ex-Southern Pacific track and Roseville yd. van just comes out with new crew.

Foman

Reaction score
Never been to roseville without seeing a bunch of wet brained kids being dicks at some point. they're not all bad, but a lot suck dick for quarters. roseville seems like it goes through waves of being blown up. like my first time through a kid lost some limbs so it was a bitch to hop out and one of the last times through, a drunk kid fell off the top of a grainer and had to go to the hospital so the yard was pretty hot after that. And the amount of trash is fucked up. not that hard to pick up after yourself.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads