Lake powell and Zion . My trip this week | Squat the Planet

Lake powell and Zion . My trip this week

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Hey folk and fiends! I'm heading out to lake Powell and Zion national park, with the fam. Looking for tips and ideas. From Tucson to page. What's good ? I'll have a person who is disabled. ( she's tough as any other person of measure to be clear) and a 3 year old also my loyal pooch. He's well behaved but still no service dog. So yea drives to cool places need to be dirt roads max she has a 2wd honda and hikes have to be no longer than about 8 miles total max 4 in 4 out is all I can really expect from this group. We have a butt ton of gear... tents buckets for pooping in extra tents and 12 gallon water storage so like 2 days water, ext gear ext gear... i could go on...any one ever see space balls... druish princess's (i have 2 bags for me and the dog lol) I have 200.00 out side of gas money I wanted to surprise her with a boat trip but kinda broke for that so ... stp... Can you help me with some cool ideas we have her forest service park pass if that helps.

pseudo

Reaction score
Alstrom Point. Best views of lake Powell. Can camp there for free. Over an hour of dirt road but should be doable in 2wd up to the last mile if it hasn't recently rained. The last part is rocky but you can park and walk it.
signal-2018-11-27-115325.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads