News & Blogs Kid gets nailed for selling fake drugs

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I wonder if he knew the cops were on to him and tried to outsmart them?

Look-a-like drugs apparently carry an equally harsh punishment, even if the look-a-like contains no illegal chemicals...

http://www.staceypageonline.com/2013/04/09/look-a-like-drug-sell-nets-felony-charge/

Attempting to sell a substance disguised as an illegal drug is a crime and it landed a Warsaw man in jail.
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department Drug Task Force officers, along with a K9 unit of the Warsaw Police Department, arrested Shawn Douglas Elder, 19, this morning after he attempted to sell undercover officers a look-a-like drug.
At approximately 10:18 a.m. today Elder was arrested on a preliminary charge of felony dealing in a look-a-like substance.
Deputies recently began an investigation and established an undercover purchase with Elder this morning. Elder presented his product as morphine and was taken into custody shortly afterward when it was confirmed that the product was not morphine. Indiana law stipulates that the intent to sell a substance under the disguise as an illegal drug is a criminal offense.
Elder’s bond was transported to the Kosciusko County Jail and currently has a bond set at $5,000.
The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department Drug Task Force was also assisted by the Kosciusko County Prosecutor’s Office.

travelin

Reaction score
so its illegal to sell something that "might be illegal drugs" wtf is up with tihs country?

it just seems like the whole country is getting stupider and stupider.

i walk the streets of the big city out here and instead of being filled with wonder at the sheer beauty of human civilization my mind is saying "idiot, idiot, idiot" about practically every person i see

Reactions: CrotchInfection

Ilikepie

Reaction score
so its illegal to sell something that "might be illegal drugs" wtf is up with tihs country?

it just seems like the whole country is getting stupider and stupider.

i walk the streets of the big city out here and instead of being filled with wonder at the sheer beauty of human civilization my mind is saying "idiot, idiot, idiot" about practically every person i see

People who sell fake drugs a lot of times will give people shit thats dangerous and they don't know they're doing it, or don't care. Plus, getting faked out fucking sucks.

travelin

Reaction score
yeah nobody likes getting faked out.

if i loaded up a baggie with parsley and offered to sell it to somone that is illegal because is bears a superficial resemblence to a drug that is still illegal in most states.

the mind boggles...

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
Yup, you do the time for whatever you say you are selling. A friend of mine's husband is doing 5 years for passing sea salt off as meth...selling through Craigslist. I guess the reasoning is that it still contributes to the overall crime scene.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads