Photos - juggalo fest? | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

Photos juggalo fest?

blatz

Reaction score
Say what you will, but I would totally go to a Juggalo gathering. That shit would be fucking fun. :dead_zombie:

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

bwad99

Reaction score
i got through the first page. then i remembered I was attempting to analyze and interept a whole topic on clowns rapping. I don't mind people listening to ICP and enjoying, more power to you. Some people are just bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

nrht

Reaction score
Website
www.weliveinnewyorkandla.com
dude... i checked out the website juggalogathering.com... and im almost embarrassed to admit... i wanna go! i am NOT an icp fan, but man, this would make for a hilarious episode of punk planet!

i think i would walk around with my jaw on the ground the whole time with the ridiculousness of it all...

My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Weston

Reaction score
Ya... fuck a group of weirdo's who do their own thing and accept people for who they are. Fuck a Juggalo family of misfits and free spirits that have been dejected from society but found a place to call home. The wicked shit in the lyrics is to be funny and sick to get your attention and they have a very positive message throughout their discography and on each individual album. And magnets - how the fuck do they work?! MMFWCL

I don't own any ICP albums, clothes, drink faygo, or worship Psychopathic Records - but I get the music and understand what a Juggalo is in spirit. I would consider myself a Juggalo - I do what I want to and I try my best to be me without worrying about the bullshit perspectives of people around me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads