Johnny Hobo

inky

Reaction score
I'm not having any luck figuring out the chord progression in Acid Song-Johnny Hobo.
So if anyone knows it, please post! And any other Johnny Hobo songs you know the chords for. :)
Captain Chaos would be awesome too. Thanks!

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Honestly Pat is kind of a pretentious douche, was a huge jerk on his west coast tour kind of had the 'too punk to be punk' attitude. But now has checked himself into rehab and is thinking giving up on playing music.

My friends the Bad Habit Bandits use to play the song, and my friend Tod did a banjo cover as well

I think the chords are

Intro
C F C G C F G

Verse
C F C F C F G
C F C F C F G Am (2x)

Chorus
F C F C F C F F G

and it plays the intro before each verse.

If you want folk-punk chords and tabs check out the Plan-It-X forum tabs! tabs! tabs!

Bob

Reaction score
yeah, my friend ate shrooms with him in baltimore, and she said he ditched her right after. and then flat pat told me he met him in atlanta and some shit and pat told him he doesnt hop trains. which doesnt bother me much, i dont think he actaully ever sings about hopping trains. except perhaps in the line "shoulda hopped that train,and never looked back" but, thats not saying he does hop. just that he should of lol

inky

Reaction score

Skye

Reaction score
Website
www.squatchlif.com
pat was really nice to me when i saw him in Portland.
he has to deal with lots of lame kids all the time so im sure he's pretty secluded or pretentious and wary of kids these days.

and since going into rehab, he never said he's giving up music. he said he's not sure what the future will hold for his music.

look up the Plan-It-X Records message board and look in the TABS section and it has all his songs, and WDU stuff.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads