jobs and tattoos

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
just fyi, they stopped giving ssi check to people for facial tats like 6-7 years ago. that's what ive heard anyways.

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
just fyi, they stopped giving ssi check to people for facial tats like 6-7 years ago. that's what ive heard anyways.

Yeah I heard something like that too a while back. Good thing I'm technically crazy on paper, so I think I'm good either way ha..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what we really need is a tutorial on how to "look/act" crazy enough to qualify! :)

Reactions: p4r4d0x

menu

Reaction score
I met some old riders in SF last year that got theirs first shot and they just told me they both just went in and would talk to the walls. they got housed up for the year that it took to approve em too. not sure how well this would work but Im gonna find a quack to help me get mine

JahDucky

Reaction score
Stage makeup can be purchased at a costume shop. every citys got one so hunt it down and look into ben nye.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads