Jim Stobe has passed | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Jim Stobe has passed

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
I loved Stobe's videos. I actually only started watching them this year. Less then a month ago is when I learned of his death. His death I think was such a great loss to everyone who was a fan or a friend.

Everyone of you who has posted your train hopping videos, I enjoy them all! I have not hopped a train in over 20+ years and they all bring back so many memories.

D

Deleted member 8978

For me, it's only been two - but after waiting that long, it kinda does feel like 20+. Good chance I might finally get one this summer, I'll just have to wait for the outcome of the other plans I made.
I have not hopped a train in over 20+ years and they all bring back so many memories.

timetraveler

Reaction score
Nice guy, real nice guy but had a nasty habit of walking across giant trestles even trust is without cat walks like the one that goes over the red River in Shreveport.
no disrespect but let this be a lesson to any of you thinking about taking a shortcut across an expansive trestle.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf
D

Deleted member 8978

Yeah it has been a little over two years now. It is still mind blowing to me because I thought he would still have several thousand more miles ahead of him, hell, I could have several hundred more ahead of me. Still missing you a little...

Hobo richard

Reaction score
Don't have a lot of info yet.Apparently he was killed in some kind of train accident in or around Baltimore.I know some people didn't like him much,but the man sure rode some miles.Hoping that westbound has lots of beer for ya bro.
Rest in Peace brother....

• Love It
Reactions: Coywolf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads