Jessi and Alan last seen with 'Nomad' in AZ/CA | Squat the Planet

Jessi and Alan last seen with 'Nomad' in AZ/CA

FINDJESSI

Reaction score
My Daughter Jessi and her Boyfriend, Alan have been missing for 10 days without contacting family members to get wired money transfer. They were giving a ride to a guy by the Alias of Nomad. Nomad was from Oregon. He has tall slight build with BLONDE HAIR. The three of them had been in CASA GRANDE AZ for several months but travelled to San Diego/Barstow/Mission Beach and were last head from on 2/10. They are in a 1995 Green Subaru Legacy Sedan. They have a black cat, Lillith that has a pink rose collar and loves to walk on a leash. If anyone has any ideas please contact me on my FB page @findingjessi. Thank you.
flyer .jpg

Attachments

• subaru.jpg
    subaru.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: Prophetess333

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This should go in some other section i think?

Hope they are OK, and as a father of a teenager, all you traveling dirty kids should call your parents today (unless they are serious abusers or whatever, not making light of the horrible parents out there).

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you should add something like "Jessi and Alan last seen with 'Nomad' in AZ/CA"- that subject line is pretty generic.

• Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads