Jambo vehicle/driver Scheduling (1 Viewer)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, so @Cornelius Vango and I are working on the scheduling for this year's Jambo, and it was mentioned that some folks might like to take a trip to the Mud Pots at the Salton Sea.

We will also need to do at least one daily town run.

This post is to ask if any of you who have vehicles would be willing to volunteer to drive a group to the mud pots, and also to help with doing town runs.

Corn is already going to be doing a SHIT TON of driving around for the event, and my truck is still not 100% operational.

If anyone wants to do this, either reply here, or DM Cornelius or myself.

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
OP
VikingAdventurer

VikingAdventurer

Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember that a few of you had offered up the use of your vehicles in a previous thread.

@Benji91 , any update to plans, or an ETA?

@Snorting Nitrons , how's your situation?

@Jake Pemberton , are you still willing/able to help us out with this?

@greasepen , Still have that truck?

@Tinman , still want to help out with town runs?

Thanks, Y'all!

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Current Location
Yamba, NSW
Website
www.instragram.com
Hey mate,

More than happy for use of mine as long as I'm the only one behind the wheel. I'll update more in the next week or two, but as long as I don't have issues crossing the border or with the car I'll be there a day or two before Jambo starts.

Let me know if ya need anything else.

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
StP Supporter
Current Location
Midwest
Hey @VikingAdventurer , Travis here. We met saturday. Sydney and I were your last guests that evening. I can help with town runs if/when needed. Which town? Also, since im here, can anything be done to get your truck going that i can possibly help with? Is the bus in need of anything? We are a hop skip away enjoying the quiet desert currently::drinkingbuddy::

OP
VikingAdventurer

VikingAdventurer

Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
StP Supporter
Current Location
Midwest
Unfortunately, unless you happen to have a new transmission for a '94 Chevy Silverado, there's not much you can do.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Luckily those transmissions are very common. If you got your hands on one id help you swap it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Just then walking through the stupor market carpark when I saw this 13/14 year old kid saying to his mates ( while making the gestures)" you get the smack in this arm and the ice in this arm it's filth"!!!!!!
The user account self-delete system is back online.
siid wrote on raincheck's profile.
gang goin dummy bitch yiiizzzZzzzzZz love u :👽:

Trains in 2017: 0
2018: 1
2019: 32 and counting
croc wrote on bowldog's profile.
Love ur profile pic. She looks so sultry peeking thru the trees
dumpsternavel wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
So clevar
The only good part about the ER is the BE that comes before-hand! :p
forgot how fast people'll throw the first blow in the street
got complacent having only sparred with friends recently.
was socked in the head,
only managed to block the second blow or so
before being knocked to the ground

(to be fair, knocking us off our feet isn't hard when we require a cane or smth to support ourselves most days)
Currently in Louisiana , I'm off the road. Had Hep C an liver cancer. Don't ever forget to be free from the man you have to leave it all behind, each an every time.

Members online