Island of the Dolls

tree hopper

Reaction score
anyone ever been to island of the dolls near mexico city? on weburbanist.com theres some info/pics about it, kinda wanna check it out and kinda dont wanna be in mexico
bleh:arrgh:

FANCY

Reaction score

Shakou

Reaction score
I've never been to this place specifically, but I once went to a place out in New England called "The Doll House" that was very similar to this. It was an abandoned house that was just completely covered in old dolls. According to legend, it was a house where a bunch of children had been horrifically abused, and the dolls were put there by an artist as tribute to them. Spooky ass shit, yo.

Storm Smokes Rocks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have heard alot about this place and i actually did have a buddy of mine visit the island, from what i heard its really haunted. but i guess sometimes you need to expierence things for yourself before you can make judgements on it. Id love to visit the island and i do think it would be a great place to sit around a fire and drink 40oz's and bullshit about life. if you did ever have the opportunity to go give me some feedback though because id love to hear more about it!

xbocax

Reaction score
I think i saw a ghost hunters episode as well as a taboo episode with this site

tree hopper

Reaction score
I have heard alot about this place and i actually did have a buddy of mine visit the island, from what i heard its really haunted. but i guess sometimes you need to expierence things for yourself before you can make judgements on it. Id love to visit the island and i do think it would be a great place to sit around a fire and drink 40oz's and bullshit about life. if you did ever have the opportunity to go give me some feedback though because id love to hear more about it!

yeah for sure im never one to judge something if i havent experienced it, so i love and agree with that statement. id wanna goeventually but deff. not alone, and would love to photograph or film the xperience. if any plans are ever made about goin and it actually happened i'll send ya the footage. maybe make an island of the dolls mini zine

tree hopper

Reaction score
I don't man i think i would actually enjoy a good acid trip there :p Looks like a fucking amazing place to go and visit.

acid on a haunted doll island? id wanna film someone goin thru that experience. fuuuccck!
but regardless, does look like once of those place that like you just gotta check out eventually cuz now that u know it'll always be on your mind until you are there- at least thats how my head works when i found out about new insane cool weird or whatever destinations :)

tree hopper

Reaction score
I think i saw a ghost hunters episode as well as a taboo episode with this site

do ya remember if it was any good or interesting? not that that matters i personally like finding things out from u know, going and exploring traveling but ive watched some crazy documentaries on similiar subjects and was super intrigued especially by taboo related docs.

tree hopper

Reaction score
I've never been to this place specifically, but I once went to a place out in New England called "The Doll House" that was very similar to this. It was an abandoned house that was just completely covered in old dolls. According to legend, it was a house where a bunch of children had been horrifically abused, and the dolls were put there by an artist as tribute to them. Spooky ass shit, yo.

thats insanely tragick and horrific all at the same time. is that place still there? being an artist i can appreciate the art sentiment and i get into dark art phases myself but thats really like just sad, if legend is true or not but damn idk kids being involved and now here it comes- that part of me thats like oh sick no way lets go and camp there a night and just see...what ...happens. take some photos and it'll all be fine. heh eck whats wrong with my brain. Have u ever seen the WAX museum if you are even just sober and stare into the eyes of the wax sculpture people its a fucken trip, no need for acid weed booze ANything, now thats spooky shit... wax people. i swear its like this real place.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads