Is this girl fuckin with my head?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
a mans sexuality is obvious the fact your making eye contact and smiling shows your interest, if they like you they will touch you first your arm knee etc. at the movies they will rest their head on your shoulder. if they dont touch you first it aint happening. and no means no.

Coloraduh

Reaction score
Dude you need to make a move! Take that broad on a candlelit dinner at the Waffle House. But before you go swing by a cemetary and grab here some flowers. She'll be putty in your hands...................Your Welcome!

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Dude you need to make a move! Take that broad on a candlelit dinner at the Waffle House. But before you go swing by a cemetary and grab here some flowers. She'll be putty in your hands...................Your Welcome!
Except for the wafflehous shit, that's actually something I would do :p

acrata4ever

Reaction score
close your eyes pan your head to a random spot then open them. the first thing youll see is something red or close to it like orange. wear something red. the only colors that show up well in a dark night club are white red and black. this is why employees always wear combinations of this. it is also why blondes have more fun they stand out in dark clubs. wear a red rag a shirt, tie etc try not to make it obvious. i can wear a red suit without looking like the devil not everyone can. also someone who was a cold fish to me id take to a place where they werent comfortable. like a black nightclub or a lesbian bar that had punk concerts on a thurs night. they would hang on me like a cheap raincoat. and get to know the nice protective caring person i truly am. never do the obvious. never be yourself, be an actor, stealth.

Reactions: bryanpaul

acrata4ever

Reaction score
hmm thats another one it cant be a film like explosion man or explosion man II or son of the ghost of the return of explosion man. you can always tell whats in a womans mind by secretly reading cosmo while your shitting. they dont know youre doing this. reconassance, stealth. youll find good chick movies to go to in there.

Reactions: sideshowbxb

sideshowbxb

Reaction score
hmm thats another one it cant be a film like explosion man or explosion man II or son of the ghost of the return of explosion man. you can always tell whats in a womans mind by secretly reading cosmo while your shitting. they dont know youre doing this. reconassance, stealth. youll find good chick movies to go to in there.
whoa . . . lol

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah saw a cover of cosmo in DA DOLLAH STOE quick glance at the cover stuff about kinky sex and more sex shit. ill try to catch some more takin a dump at my sisters or ill pick up a copy at the doctors office. and give you a rundown on what the latest buzz in DA LADIES ROOM iz.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix
K

Kim Chee

show her your weiner, if she doesn't laugh you're in like Flynn.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHTgmaKFjFw5WWYWqc0J1QnP2spGw5yCfdpZMtmp56NUTsvNO5HQ.jpg

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
go for it.better than regretting that you didnt try...

Reactions: Juan Derlust

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
if you hook up and break up youre in the same classes. this is like the mistake of dating a neighbor or someone at work. you will have to see them everyday. sounds to me like youre in the friend zone which means it aint happenin. never date locals its a big mistake. youre best bet is simply walk up to the first girl that smiles at you in a social situation. dont try hard if you do that really pisses them off and makes you look like a loser. avoid the one with 5 guys buying her drinks having a good time. this one has exactly one dollar in her purse and spends most her time hustling drinks and with her fat gf on the dance floor. if she takes an interest in anyone her fat gf will take her home. look for the miserable one alone in a corner. ask if you can sit down the answer will be usually yes. then break it down from there. she crosses her legs you open yours she folds her arms you open yours. try to get away from the nightclub ASAP to limit competition. if you found the wallflower attractive the horndogs will hover around like vultures. even if its just outside to sit on a car to talk without screaming. say yelling is killing your singing voice. while sitting on a car talk about something romantic like the stars. if you get the make out signal ok make out. dont make things obvious. try to get to another smaller bar asap. preferably one with old smelly drunks in it whom she will find repulsive. she will definately want to hang at your place after one drink in a shithole like that. oh and always work alone. to get the girl you have to stop hanging with the guys. the only guys you should hang with are band or a gang. and only on certain nights. yes love sickness sucks but it fades with age. yes you will throw up, yes you will shit your pants in your sleep, yes you will pine. but life goes on. she usually picks you you dont pick her unless the cards all fall in the right place the right time. good luck.

^ Beta as fuck.
If your like I was when I was a ruthless mutherfucker, you look for the hottest, happiest together, hardest to break up couple and destroy them. Take his woman, humiliate him in one conversation or less, take his woman from him use and abuse her once or twice then throw her out of the house without half of her clothes and tell all her friends how easy she is and move on the the next.
I seriously used to do this before I hit the road, now I only play with the flys that end up in my web, I don't hunt anymore.
But still good luck with alwase settling for second best ya'll

[image deleted]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLoLoOL Just read acrata4ever's second post, I take it back, this dood is legit - but still acting like an asshole and being an asshole. wearing a leather coat dosn't make you a bull. it just makes you a consumer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads