Is this girl fuckin with my head? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Is this girl fuckin with my head?

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
DREGEDE,UR A REAL FREAK

M

Mouse

Pay attention to you school work, fuck the social drama.

If a person you meet at school can't offer you a job, a lead, or to teach you something in exchange for your teaching them something, don't bother.

This ain't high school anymore, look out for your best interest - your educational and financial future. Why the hell else would you be in school anyhow?

Alaska

Reaction score
No idea what to even say about that cock bastard's post up there.

Also; rape isn't funny, but goddamn it I almost shat myself when I saw that picture.

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
YEP

fateoficarus

Reaction score
Ok, so as most of you guys know that know who I am, I'm a schoolbum now. I've been hanging out with this girl Allison from school. She's in 2 of my classes and I think I may or my not have made a mistake by telling her I have a crush on her.
Now, I met one of her friend's boyfriends, his name is Bryan. He said me and Allison should date. She said no, she doesn't like me like that
She says she likes this other guy John, who is in 1 of the classes me and her share and another one I'm in
Her friend Bryan has been hounding her that she should date me.
Then today, her friend Calynn, who I have never met in person, told me that SHE TALKS MORE ABOUT ME THEN JOHN TO HER FRIENDS
I'm beginning to think this girl is trying to test my loyalty or something... Anyone got input?

Mate...a couple of things. You're obviously crushing which is sweet and all, but keep your fucking wits about you dude. It's good you told her, at least you're openly and honestly communicating. You've already made your feelings clear, and Bryan is apparently rooting for you. However, the fact that she talks about you more than John doesn't mean shit in a romantic context. It's clear she enjoys your company, she thinks about you, and she probably really appreciates the impact you have on her life, but that doesn't mean she secretly wants to fuck you but is somehow testing you. My advice: be honest, be a friend, and if you would work together it'll sort itself out. If you try to press the issue of a relationship too hard you're going to come off as predatory.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
No idea what to even say about that cock bastard's post up there.

Also; rape isn't funny, but goddamn it I almost shat myself when I saw that picture.

Ohp looks like we got a angry feminist nazi buzzing around this pile of shit, shoe fly don't bother me.
Oh and my name is Drege D.E. nice to meet you too, you will get to know me and maybe even not take shit
I say seriously one day.

Alaska

Reaction score
Ohp looks like we got a angry feminist nazi buzzing around this pile of shit, shoe fly don't bother me.
Oh and my name is Drege D.E. nice to meet you too, you will get to know me and maybe even not take shit
I say seriously one day.

Yes, an angry... feminist... nazi. I'm also an anarcho-nationalist vegan factory-farm worker. True story.

I was just saying that the picture was funny. Also, I really did *not* know what to say about your post. It just sounded like you were a bit low in the "reality" department there for a second.

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
Chicks want what they can't have and confidence and being a asshole keep them around. So by you letting her know how you feel you kinda sealed your own fate.. sry bud but your in the friendzone. Which is really hard to get out of.

Option #1

Your best bet is to ignore her (not to her face, just try to avoid her when you normally would of been at her beck and call), if she was the one you normall spent your weekend with go with a different chick to kick it with. Besides the obvious of being with a different girl if you ever had a remote chance with the one you like now she'll start to notice and get jealous. Not in a freak out girlfriend kinda way but she'll start blowing up your phone or coming around looking trying to get her own time in. Act like your shit doesn't stink and fucking make everything your own... if you go dancing and you can't dance get out their and make a fool of yourself just fucking own it... that goes farther then sitting on the sideline trying to look cool. Also know your limits and always make sure if your drinkin with a lady she's drunker then you. Don't want her buzzed while your fall down drunk it just makes you look like a tard. Confidence is the key but you gotta kinda be a asshole too. chicks dont want a guy thats gonna agree with them about everything. So if she says somethin stupid point it out just like you would around your guy friends. If this doesn't work your most likely shit out of luck with that individual female.

Option #2 and perfered

Don't worry about any one female, always keep your options open be confident and own it. The less you try for one individual girl the more that will end up flocking around you in the end. This opens you up to the possiblity of better relationships when the women come to you. That way when you've got 2-3 interested (not being friendly but actually making obvious advances at you) you have options to pick from. That is if you want to pick if you dont find one that exactly fits your bill then have as much fun with all of them as you can and wait until you attract the right one. Make sure your always making a move unless you get obvious signs she's not interested... if your unsure about a chick she likes you but isn't making advances her self put your arm around her when shes next to you, if this works later put your hand on her leg if she doesn't mind move it to inside thigh closer to her knee (dont go for the gold just yet) , make sure your acting normal during all of this dont be doing this while staring at her seeing how she will react but do it while talking with her or with friends dont get stupid thinking to hard about what she's doing or thinking. If none of the above were rejected and you get alone move in for the kill. Dont be afraid to to put your hand back on her leg if she knocks it away make a game out of it if you have too. You can tell if she's actually getting mad if thats the case stop but most cases they're kinda just being unsure and slowing your advances but persistance and a lil humor can overcome this.

Note: when I was still in school I was a nervous shy dipshit, but my buddy used to get laid like 3-4 times a week by like 3-4 different females so I would always ask him wtf he was doing. His reply was either some cocky because im the shit or when he was being serious more of a girls like assholes.. which at the time i thought that was just a cocky response too. But by the time I was a Sr. I to had learned to just be confident and was getting laid quite often while I was spending time out socializing.

PS. Don't be to picky, If your a 5 dont expect 8+ type chicks to be coming your way. Not that they won't I've been with a few 10's in my day but normally they have crazy issues. Oh and never be afraid to spit a little game... just because a girl has a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't flirt with her. Most cases it wont lead anywhere and your just going more for a get the other girls in the rooms attention but sometimes it does... just dont mack on your friends chicks atleast not the ones that you want to keep as your friends personally I didn't much care who it was non of my friends could whoop me so fuck them.

I wish this wasn't all so true. I would like to think the confident ass hole wasn't the key. I wish wanting what you can't have wasn't true. This is the best advise possible in the situation. Unless you have some animal uncontrollable drive to a girl that makes you want to murder people who get between you, like some savage, then I would ignore that drama. Honestly sounds like this girl is playing little girl games. Time is better spent with a woman, games are much more rewarding in the end.

If you are a 5 but have the confidence and skills then you can go for higher girls. I personally have found that those two things have been more attractive than anything else.

My last 2 cents, if you stop trying and do the confidence thing something strange will happen. You wont get as many girls, but you won't have to put in nearly the same level of work or talking. Girls will come to you, ask you out and do things you wouldn't expect. This same situation works for ladies trying to get guys. I think confidence is attractive to most people regardless of gender or orientation.

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so as most of you guys know that know who I am, I'm a schoolbum now. I've been hanging out with this girl Allison from school. She's in 2 of my classes and I think I may or my not have made a mistake by telling her I have a crush on her.
Now, I met one of her friend's boyfriends, his name is Bryan. He said me and Allison should date. She said no, she doesn't like me like that
She says she likes this other guy John, who is in 1 of the classes me and her share and another one I'm in
Her friend Bryan has been hounding her that she should date me.
Then today, her friend Calynn, who I have never met in person, told me that SHE TALKS MORE ABOUT ME THEN JOHN TO HER FRIENDS
I'm beginning to think this girl is trying to test my loyalty or something... Anyone got input?
kick johns arse and create a ruckus. she wants proof that you like her as much as she likes you

they always fin with your head, but sometimes their heart is good and whether it is or it isnt is your call

L

Lost in transit

This is the answer

Attachments

• IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Haha
Reactions: Venatus and Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads