Introduction

kadenelias

Reaction score
Yo folks. I'm Kaden. I'm 22 yrs old, I write. I plan to start traveling once it gets warmer, use winter to train, get gear together, try to make money (as much as I hate capitalism, I'm a transman and I need to save for top surgery) , adventure, etc. :) Whats up?

Reactions: Matt Derrick

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Hey, Kaden, what's goin' on? Btw, I think that's a lovely name for a 'transman' (just sayin'); I have a friend who changed his name to Caleb, but Kaden - yeah, that's a good 'un. :) Anyways!! Welcome to the boArds, good luck on saving up yo' monies (there needs to be a rich, tranny philanthropist who donates massive amounts of money for that sort of thing, i've always said). Where're you at right now?

K

Kim Chee

Welcome to StP.

I've seen great moobs achieved from drinking beer.
LrzbvLF00prf7sk56THjV8wH1zIXDFhAsNQ4dOETn7PmOf0S3w.jpg

Not sure how much $$ it took to achieve this result, but surgery
really is expensive and painful. The buzz must have been awesome!

Sorry, my curiosity got the best of me when I read "transman"
and I had to investigate. Silly me, I was thinking cool cars and stuff.

kadenelias

Reaction score
Hey, Kaden, what's goin' on? Btw, I think that's a lovely name for a 'transman' (just sayin'); I have a friend who changed his name to Caleb, but Kaden - yeah, that's a good 'un. :) Anyways!! Welcome to the boArds, good luck on saving up yo' monies (there needs to be a rich, tranny philanthropist who donates massive amounts of money for that sort of thing, i've always said). Where're you at right now?

Not much, listening to music and reading posts trying to figure out how to live the anarchist life. Thanks - I know it's a common trans name but it means spirit of battle and I train martial arts so it fits me. I'm in Pittsburgh :) .

kadenelias

Reaction score
Welcome to StP.

I've seen great moobs achieved from drinking beer.
LrzbvLF00prf7sk56THjV8wH1zIXDFhAsNQ4dOETn7PmOf0S3w.jpg

Not sure how much $$ it took to achieve this result, but surgery
really is expensive and painful. The buzz must have been awesome!

Sorry, my curiosity got the best of me when I read "transman"
and I had to investigate. Silly me, I was thinking cool cars and stuff.
Nooo, I'm getting my moobs cut off not growing moobs. lol.

K

Kim Chee

Ohhhhh! Now I'm really (confused). Its okay, part of having understanding is knowing that you don't have to understand everything. Gotta admit those are pretty impressive, huh?

Keith2

Reaction score
Hi I am Keith. I am 30 years old. I used to do some squatting when I was in my early 20's. My main passion in life is concern for the environment and animal rights.

kadenelias

Reaction score
Ohhhhh! Now I'm really (confused). Its okay, part of having understanding is knowing that you don't have to understand everything. Gotta admit those are pretty impressive, huh?
Haha it's okay. That's true, they don't teach you everything in school. What it means is I was assigned female at birth - I don't say I was born in the wrong body (female body) and am physically transitioning to the right body (male body) although I am a ftm - female-to-male transsexual. The body I have is mine, and I am male, so it is a male body. Basically I'm a dude with xx chromosomes.

kadenelias

Reaction score
Hi I am Keith. I am 30 years old. I used to do some squatting when I was in my early 20's. My main passion in life is concern for the environment and animal rights.

Hi. I've never squatted but I've been camping with the occupy movement. I want to someday though. I'm a vegetarian, I care about animal rights/environment as well - it would be interesting to just live in the woods.

Keith2

Reaction score
Hi. I've never squatted but I've been camping with the occupy movement. I want to someday though. I'm a vegetarian, I care about animal rights/environment as well - it would be interesting to just live in the woods.

Camping with the occupy movement counts as a form of squatting.

kadenelias

Reaction score

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
hello kaden,welcome!im an anarchist hippie/punk/rubbertramp from way back when(!) and not too far from you,send me a pm and maybe we can talk sometime...have decent expirence to share and time to do it,as im stuck in motel with nothing to do but stare at computer all day...love to you

kadenelias

Reaction score
hello kaden,welcome!im an anarchist hippie/punk/rubbertramp from way back when(!) and not too far from you,send me a pm and maybe we can talk sometime...have decent expirence to share and time to do it,as im stuck in motel with nothing to do but stare at computer all day...love to you

Thanks haha. Will do. :)

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
Dean ~ your signature!! That's awesome; I love that song... Beautiful, beautifulness.
thanks,its my favorite quote,maybe ever.but is it a song?i got it from crimethinc's"fighting for our lives"a zine...but shit,i hope it is really a song,i wanna hear it!pm me with info,or just because,well you love my favorite shit....!!!

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
Haha it's okay. That's true, they don't teach you everything in school. What it means is I was assigned female at birth - I don't say I was born in the wrong body (female body) and am physically transitioning to the right body (male body) although I am a ftm - female-to-male transsexual. The body I have is mine, and I am male, so it is a male body. Basically I'm a dude with xx chromosomes.
You have the healthiest view of your self out of any ftm person I know.

Reactions: deanmoriarty

kadenelias

Reaction score
Reactions: deanmoriarty

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
You have the healthiest view of your self out of any ftm person I know.
i second that,for sure

Reactions: kadenelias

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads