introduction to french quarters nola

fleasandlice

Reaction score
Hey guys me and a few friends are heading down to nola for the first time and are wondering what to do there and how to not get killed. Anything would be appreciated!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
there are already TONS of threads on nola in the forums. try using the search bar on th etop right corner.

fleasandlice

Reaction score
I had a hard time locating anything too useful and im doing this over a phone im not used to so if you wouldnt mind linking me to a better thread id be really grateful

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
there's tons to do in nola, abandond spaces, site seeing, a few voodoo cemetaries, people watching, the street entertainers, gettin drunk/fucked up with other travelers. the liost goes on. i had the time of my life when i was in nola a few years ago! if you dont wanna die then make sure your with a few people who you can trust and help you watch your back, dont hangout with shady characters ect, ect. you your head and be smart. if you decide to stay in squats i know they used to do squat sweeps every tues and thurs. dont know if its still true. but theres plenty of abaond buildings from hurican katrina so its not hard to find one. also i'd really adevise not going to the french quater with your pack, the cops will most likely target you for it. also find out where St. Roch bar/pub is. they have the cheapest beer in town and thats where lots of travelers hangout.

Reactions: 40 Hands

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The John was always my favorite pub, also a lot of good kids hanging out. St Roch had 2 dollar tuesdays though, with 2 dollar pitchers, last time I was there, cant beat it.
Dixie Brewery is fucking epic urbex.
The paupers cemetary is amazing, human bones scattered everywhere.
You will have a hard time not finding cool things to do in Nola, but if you are having enough fun, you will for sure end up in OPP :p
I still have my collectors edition orange shirt. 1000 punk points if you manage to steal one. 10k for one of the jump suits. I managed sneaking the inmate shirt under my hoody on the way out, I imagine its also possible with the coveralls.

Reactions: 40 Hands

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
The John was always my favorite pub, also a lot of good kids hanging out. St Roch had 2 dollar tuesdays though, with 2 dollar pitchers, last time I was there, cant beat it.
Dixie Brewery is fucking epic urbex.
The paupers cemetary is amazing, human bones scattered everywhere.
You will have a hard time not finding cool things to do in Nola, but if you are having enough fun, you will for sure end up in OPP :p
I still have my collectors edition orange shirt. 1000 punk points if you manage to steal one. 10k for one of the jump suits. I managed sneaking the inmate shirt under my hoody on the way out, I imagine its also possible with the coveralls.
i had the fuckin epic time of my life there and never once got spoken to by a cop. and my boy Trees managed to sneak one of the jumpsuits!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads