introduction of a queer punk kiddo | Squat the Planet

introduction of a queer punk kiddo

idesvigg

Reaction score
hey!

I'm Whitaker, a young photographer going to school in Minneapolis. I'm planning to rubber tramp around the west after I graduate, or just see where life takes me. I'm a bit of a lost soul at the moment, I've realized art school fucking sucks !! uber pretentious .... I just want to find a community of queer punks that love to create,,,, I feel like some might exist hahaha. not sure what else I can say for myself.. until next time

TillyTheHuman

Reaction score
hey!

I'm Whitaker, a young photographer going to school in Minneapolis. I'm planning to rubber tramp around the west after I graduate, or just see where life takes me. I'm a bit of a lost soul at the moment, I've realized art school fucking sucks !! uber pretentious .... I just want to find a community of queer punks that love to create,,,, I feel like some might exist hahaha. not sure what else I can say for myself.. until next time

Hey think we could get ahold of eachother somehow? You peaked my interest.

Reaction score
San Francisco Bay area - Norcal - Caifornia
Co
hey!

CoMe To OaKlAnD

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP friend. Safe travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads