intro

urse

Reaction score
my name is morgan and i am 18 years old. currently posted at my boyfriend's house in upstate new york (glens falls.) i go to adirondack community college and study biology. i don't like it, i feel trapped. can't wait for the year to be over so i can get out again.

i smoke a lot of cigarettes and drink a lot of coffee. i drink a lot of beer too. i hate weed. i've done some traveling, but not a lot. hitched to asheville, NC and came back to shitty ass albany. i've been staying with friends and squatting the most part since 16 though. i don't have a horrible relationship with either of my parents. i'm just staunchly independent, and enjoy doing whatever i want. i like getting and staying dirty. i've never hopped but it truly fascinates me and i would love to soon make the idea a reality. my hobbies include dumpster diving, painting, reading and making clothes/blankets. i love blankets.

other things i enjoy are:
almost all genres of music, mostly punk, folk and classical
pumpkin pie
mexican food
all other types of food
coffee
dancing
waking up outside
adventuring and getting lost
discussing things like global economics, government and the like with people who share my opinions
my three dogs, two corgis - buzz and bandit, and a newfoundland - badger.

things i don't enjoy are:
squash and zucchini
overbearingly nice people...it makes me uncomfortable.
po-lice
being told what to do...

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Howdy. I study biology too. It's not so bad right? I don't know, I enjoy it.

discussing things like global economics, government and the like with people who share my opinions.

Sometimes talking about things with people who don't share your opinion is a lot more rewarding for the both of ya. Not trying to be a smart ass, just pointing out.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
gotcha, didn't think you meant it that way.

science geeks! high 5!

oh yeah and welcome to stp!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads