Indian Ocean Voyage | Squat the Planet

Indian Ocean Voyage

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
I just want to make a note that this has nothing to do with me at all. It's just a flyer I stumbled across while hitchin' through Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. Pretty sure it's legit since I saw it on a few islands along with the mainland in different parts of the country. Thought this may interest some people here who were either looking for adventure or looking to get into sailing. I am unsure of the price or if the positions are filled, but if interested just email the person in the flyer. Thought it was pretty interesting and figured I'd share it.

[GALLERY=media, 631]Sailing by junglegreencleeds posted Mar 9, 2015 at 7:53 AM[/GALLERY]

Reactions: Kal

Mongo

Reaction score
That ocean might be one of the last places I'd want to learn, it's filled with pirates.

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Sounds pricey!
Yeah, I never inquired since I don't have money to do this, but my guess would be it's on the more expensive side unless of course you have some experience and know how much this kind of thing costs. Figured I'd post it nonetheless in case it did spike someone's interest on here.

That ocean might be one of the last places I'd want to learn, it's filled with pirates.
Yup, it's no joke. They have ships just chilling out near the islands with artillery on them because of pirates.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
If seen a couple flyers like that in Touristic destination. Often they're scams. either charging too much, or stuff like ''Free party fucking far away on the beach!!'' Then you get there and you gotta pay for everything but you pay anyway cuz you're already there... Stuff like that

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads