Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
I once (1979 or so) pissed on a "New Wave" band's lead guitar player's amp as they were playing a NYC club. My boy was cutting his skinny tie at the same time to distract him.

Probably a bad idea unless you are as drunk as i was, and thus certain your urine contains few conductive minerals/electrolytes bc it is ALL BEER, and thus no pee-electrocution.

And i too got a doctorate some years later, just like @starfarer 's ex- maybe pee on stuff in clubs and bars , but not potatoes in Walmart, if you think a PhD/MD would be a good thing?

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure there is someone here who knows her. If there's a community of people peeing on potatoes a la this lady, I'm sure they're hidden somewhere in the bowels of STP.

Especially because she peed on the potatoes AT WALMART.

She is on the lam now, and without a single freind.

Imagine your social position in prison: "I'm in for peeing on folks' potatoes at the market."

Your life expectancy would be worse than a chomo, rapo, or cop.

Also, she said bowels. So true.

Reactions: onandonward

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
"The Man" has nabbed potato-pissing perp Grace Brown , or rather she walked in:

Based on her appearance, she is a straight/civilian/normie, and i think the dirty/crust/traveling community can now rest easy, and may even have a new sign to fly at Walmart and other sellers of potatoes:

AT LEAST WE DON"T PISS ON YOUR POTATOES.

I am not inclined to bet on things, but it is quite possible young Grace may have been drunk during her crime.

Last edited:

raber

Reaction score
Website
rraberr.bandcamp.com
I believe folks from this site are more inclined to boost potatoes from Walmart rather than piss on them
This is accurate, I always make sure to take my taters out of the store before I piss on them.

• Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads