Photos - I'm not new, but I never posted an introduction | Squat the Planet

Photos I'm not new, but I never posted an introduction

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
So hello, my name is Maci (pronounced motzi) it's a different language.... Don't ask. Also I've been on Squat the planet since 2016 and been traveling since 2015. Train hopping, hitchhiking, rubber tramping, etc. And I've never made an introduction post here. I've met a lot of you guys at the dirty scouts jamborees and have also met a decent amount of you guys while traveling the country. I guess I just felt it was time to make an intro post and also, for any newcomers this website has connected me to many great people. I hope if you're new that you can find the same connection and good people I have! Anyways here's some pictures from the 2016 jamboree
Screenshot_20190331-135239~2.png
Screenshot_20190331-135246~2.png
Screenshot_20190331-135252~2.png
Screenshot_20190331-135338~2.png
Screenshot_20190331-135358~2.png
Screenshot_20190331-135344~2.png

Jerrell

Reaction score
Maci!!!

Reactions: Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey!, cool belated introduction! I was just thinking about this a couple months ago- how I've never done an introduction and I was like hmm, could I do that? That would seem so weird! But reading yours doesn't come off weird at all. So.. welcome.. err, welcome back kinda.. idk, you've been here a while I'm not sure what to put in place of welcome. I always see you on my FB suggested friends thing, you have a really cool hat and a very muscular looking cat. Does he just ride on the backpack like that no fusses?

Reactions: Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
Hey!, cool belated introduction! I was just thinking about this a couple months ago- how I've never done an introduction and I was like hmm, could I do that? That would seem so weird! But reading yours doesn't come off weird at all. So.. welcome.. err, welcome back kinda.. idk, you've been here a while I'm not sure what to put in place of welcome. I always see you on my FB suggested friends thing, you have a really cool hat and a very muscular looking cat. Does he just ride on the backpack like that no fusses?
Yeah he just rides... Sometimes walks. I don't know if you remember but I met you in Garberville while you were trying to get some trim work a couple years back

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Whatttt! There were two kids I met there who were on STP, they gave me a sticker. I was in front of the grocery store. Was that you guys?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's so rad! I was always wondering who those two were. I wish I had been more present in that conversation and remembered your names. In my defense I had just been dropped off in town after getting the fuck off a mountain near Miranda Ca with some dodgy individuals. My head was kinda all over the place. You guys said you were going further north like Arcata maybe? Idk maybe I'm mixing up conversations. I never did get work that year, just hung out with the homebums for about a week then dipped out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads