Im new and i want friends

Starscream

Reaction score
Im Sam from NE Ohio. I found this site looking for people in my area to talk to about train hopping. I hope to get from Ohio to New Orleans this summer.
I am a haunted house actress, i love special FX makeup, horror movies and i drink too much. Cant wait to meet you.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
haunted house actress !!..... that sounds like boatloads of fun..scarin little kids and shit...ESPECIALLY for someone who drinks too much.... theres alot of posts about seasonal/migratory labor and shit on here, i never even thought about tryin to do shit like that around halloween time......yeah there's plenty of info 'bout hoppin trains on here....... welcome

Starscream

Reaction score
scaring small children is fun, but scaring full grown African American females is better.
Haunted house acting is a great outlet, you can get in peoples faces and scream what you think about them, as long as you are in character. Some people do that without the aid of a haunted house, but i dont have the balls.
I have only been part of one message board before, that was a video game message board. Those people tended to be elitist and very snobby, i hope this crowd is more chill.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I'm a huge horror flick buff. (TROMA! <3 lol) new old i love them all. i have all the classics, but enjoy the new ones as well.

Scuz

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Viva Troma! Haha. I'm from NE ohio, and back there again to visit people, getting ready to head out nd find life. Hope this site helps you as much as it did me. Welcome

Starscream

Reaction score
thanks for replys ppl. I do think this website is going to be helpful, and i have until spring/ summer to find one of you guys to help me catch a train so i think i will be ok. The world is just full of flakes its convenient to that there is a collection of people who actually do interesting things, such as this website.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads