Im needing some advice im stuck in houston | Squat the Planet

Im needing some advice im stuck in houston

Roach34

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a place to go . i dont have an id or anything . I just want to find a place to get my head together. Ill travel where ever. Looking for communes or intentional communities. Been a hermit for awhile and now it's time to get around other folks . haven't had a conversation in about a year. Been isolating my self for awhile and starting to get depressed. I'm in houston and so far this place has not helped me.

Reactions: BusGypsy

texastraveler

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a place to go . i dont have an id or anything . I just want to find a place to get my head together. Ill travel where ever. Looking for communes or intentional communities. Been a hermit for awhile and now it's time to get around other folks . haven't had a conversation in about a year. Been isolating my self for awhile and starting to get depressed. I'm in houston and so far this place has not helped me.
If you need some people to talk to try going to Solidarity Library on 67th/Cesar Chaves. It's the building marked 6733 and right next to the train stop. Usually not too bad but you might run into fare inspectors. They can also probably hook you up with Food not Bombs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads