I'm liking this.

K

KristinKosh

For the past year or so I've totally been interested in the squatter lifestyle, although I don't think that it would be necessarily a fitting lifestyle for myself, I love meeting new people from new places seeing how I've pretty much never traveled with an exception of the states that border North Carolina where I'm from, and I hope someday I have the balls to do it just once.
My names Kristin by the way, I like to drink and smoke lots of cigarettes and play on web cam, hahahaha.

Nym

Reaction score
Traveling is fun and i think everyone should try it at least once!
Welcome to STP.com!
Hope you enjoy!

Nym

Reaction score
Well, with the way things are going, squatting might have to fit your lifestyle!

true but everyone should at least try like a gas-canning road trip or something.
just to see. You never know till you try.

K

KristinKosh

I'm not opposed, I'm pretty confidant in myself that I wouldn't be too bad off if I was forced into it. I'd like to try it and travel for a couple of weeks. It's just not something I'd like to do for months and months at a time, I like the stability of having my apartment to come home to everyday. It's not for everyone you know.

Nym

Reaction score
thats true its not...
haha having an apartment to come home to is a nice thing.
i miss having my own apartment.

K

KristinKosh

Yeah, I could totally see myself hosting traveling kids at my house though. We used to at my old house along with touring bands, and we always had a blast getting to know each other, but my current roommates totally wouldn't be down it's a shame.

Nym

Reaction score
aawww!
that sucks!
i bet they would have a blast!
if i had an apartment i would do that too.

K

KristinKosh

My old roommates just got back from Texas, they're currently staying with me, and they're cool with that, only because they know them, My roommates are cool they are just a little introverted and don't want their lives interrupted, I don't mind though, It's fun.

Nym

Reaction score
oh that's cool, i understand that.
my parents were like that the first time i brought my road dogs home.
they were all paranoid about them getting everything dirty.
lol i thought it was great!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads