im driving to denver, colorado next week to see THE USED

G

!!!!i cant wait! im so happy n excited all at the same time! if anyone wants to go on this road-trip with me, or just needs a ride between L.A. and Denver, let me know! Peace~

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
uh... didn't i ban you?

G

Grace

MattPist wrote:
uh... didn't i ban you?

How come? Besides of course the fact that the band mentioned sucks remarkably, and their fans are dumber than a box of hair.

Post edited by: Grace, at: 2007/09/27 00:45

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

First of all it's strange enough someone wants to see the Used that bad, but secondly, why would you drive from LA to Denver to see them? LA is a big city, I'm sure the Used will play there, as well as big places along the way that are extremely closer. Whats the deal?

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
he's just trying to get someone in the van with him... think 'fat chick in silence of the lambs'.

welcome back, omair! :mrgreen:

D

danny boil

i met this dude in san diego, hes an alright guy.. fuckin we were drinkin hard in pacific beach after a 250 dollar score and the cops came down the hill and arrested him for no reason, after he got out we saw him like at 4 in the mornin down in OB then he was gone..

havnt seen the dude since, odd.

pretending to be a cop and askin people for their info you say?

even more odd.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads