ID Card Printer

Sen

Reaction score
I have access to an ID card printer through a friend (but it only does a generic hologram, so forget fake IDs). BryanPaul mentioned an FBI badge and FRA badge.. Any other ideas?

He said he could get away with running a handful of designs through the printer, but apparently the cards are expensive and his employer keeps a close eye on them.

Here's the FBI badge I designed... any other ideas? (or changes to FBI badge? The bottom looks a little plain)
I'm considering doing a giveaway sometime next week, depending on how quickly he can get the cards printed.

Attachments

• FBI badge.gif
    FBI badge.gif
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,164
  • k9-sample-flat-JPG.jpg
    k9-sample-flat-JPG.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

bryanpaul

Reaction score
HA!! fuck yeah

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Sen

Reaction score
You can print any image that's 3.4" x 2.15" (or at least in that proportion).. So at 200 dpi quality, that's 680 x 430 or 1020 x 645 pixels if you're doing 300 dpi quality.

I don't know much about service dog stuff. If you have a design or template, that'd be great. I can try to clean it up if it's an internet image. Are these just like FYI ID's, or is there some official gov't ID? Like I said, the hologram part of the card is pretty generic, and would be spotted instantly if used as a fake ID. But something like an info tag would be no problem.

Sen

Reaction score
Uploaded a simple service dog ID..is that what you're looking for?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
dood....that's a good service dog template......

Xenpire

Reaction score
Edit: NVM. This was a really bad necro. I'm not used to seeing suggested threads on a forum pop up that over four years old. I'll be very careful about checking the dates on things in the future.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads