I would like your honest opinion (especially the negative ones)

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
I could be pulling this out of my ass and please call me on it if I am, but some this all reminds me of satanism. If you have such similar beliefs maybe its something you should look into? If I'm thinking correctly then they're not totally unsimilar. and I'm not trying to sway anyone towards being a satanist, leave that to the black metal community, but I don't see a problem with reading up on the beliefs of any religion and saying, "huh, that makes sense" and using it as a tool to construct yourself well enough to survive in a world blowing shit winds.

but if you look at the satanic commandments you'll call me a jackass, look at the satanic tenets and you might see where that bullshit came from.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
what... ?

like WTF..?

but.. ok..

satanism..

please define this, before we just figure you actually love trump, or some other semi-indoctrinated weird conceptual construct.. i can actually understand your misgivings towards an ego directed ethos, and would agree that it is fucked, and would *even agree* that 'satanism' is an egocentric ethos, & thus fails as a basis of objective & existentially connected methodology of perception, but Jesus Fucking Christ All Fucking Mighty..

so does *anything*, when it is called something..

baby fat & ergot, or pagan native americans burning on the wood of the forests they loved...

man.. have you *seen* satan??

y'all think the folks here eat babies?

maybe a few do.. i dunno...

what you need to do is *think*...
if you don't think, & just throw out instinctual assessments & condemnations, well..
go be a militant religious fuck of some sort, because *that* is what the tiny, short fingered guy really loves...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
btw.. it's good to post sources & references, if you're going to damn people to hell, 'y know?

creature

Banned
Reaction score
& wait.. wait wait wait..

you have 3 fucking sixes in your name..

called me played, oh 666bumminit....

sorry.. yer good..

though not very meaningfull...

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads