I was Kicked off AmCrap | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

I was Kicked off AmCrap

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
@Juan Derlust : i copied his spelling from his post about his imaginary school, but i did read the right wikipedia article, the one you posted: "I studied Kaukenbo under the late Grandmaster Frank Conway".

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
@BradKajukenbo ONE MORE TIME: YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE LAW AROUND SELF DEFENSE. CONSULT A CRIMINAL LAWYER BEFORE GOING INTO A PUBLIC PLACE AGAIN.

Thank you for listing the martial arts lineage you say you have brought shame on. I can't find any mention of anything called KDSI on the wikipedia page for "Kaukenbo"

The address you provide is a residential building with no signs of a dojo, according to Google Maps Streetview. The phone number is not listed to a martial arts school. Google has no hits for the word string "South Redding Self Defense", or for "South Redding Family Martial Arts", the version of the name of this "school" that you use on your profile page.

Your teacher sounds like an asshole too.

Disclaimer: i do not practice law. Nothing contained in this post is legal advice. As always, everyone should always get legal advice from a competent attorney admitted in their jurisdiction before doing, or failing to do, anything whatever.

you must be on some dick dust or something to have such a boner to try and prove what? But its cool. Settle down LMAO

KSDI = Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute
aka The Black Belt Society

Fast fingers fucks up the fun. My mistake its Kajukenbo and not Kaukenbo. Here you go. You figured it out. What do you want. A brownie button or a chest to pin it on?

The address is a residental address. My address. Lets take a look at it
jaoasj.png

Bought this place in Sept 2016. My house is on the left. Behind the truck and boat used to be a garage transformed into a 2 bedroom apartment. I turned it into a Dojo. Check out the date google capatured the streetview image. 2011. As of now there is a sign above the bay windows
logo.png

It will be coming down soon and replaced with a newer sign

Edit : The truck and boat are no longer there of course. If the maps were updated, you would see a white 1999 Ford Expedition. And a 1991 Jeep Wrangler. The blue house on the right is actually a business also. Nicholas & Hicks. No signs or advertisements there.

Attachments

• jaoasj.png
    jaoasj.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
@BradKajukenbo Ok, tough guy. Fair enough, an old Google pic, a phone listed in someone else's name, and you aren't sure yet what the school is called, and so don't have a website, and the wikipedia page for this martial art i've never heard of does not mention "Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute" among the six "branches" they do list, but i'm sure it's all totally legit.

And it is totally normal for 43 year old men with teenage children to assault people on trains.

There isn't much point in talking to you. Best of luck in your future efforts to function among others; you'll need it with your aggressive attitude, and bone ignorance.

What is this "dick dust" you speak of? Sounds like something a Republican homophobe would talk about...

And i remember "What do you want. A brownie button or a chest to pin it on?" from elementary school. For the kids, a "Brownie button" is a membership pin worn by a Brownie, a junior Girl Scout. Little girls in the second and third grades (the ages to be a Brownie) do not have breasts because they are pre-pubescent. This archaic misogynist slur mocks them for not having breasts ("a chest to pin it on"). Directed at me, a man, it is also probably homophobic.

The problem our comrade Brad the Badass has is that he is an asshole, and can't speak without making that obvious.

Disclaimer: i do not practice law. Nothing contained in this post is legal advice. As always, everyone should always get legal advice from a competent attorney admitted in their jurisdiction before doing, or failing to do, anything whatever.

Last edited:
  • Epic

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
And it is totally normal for 43 year old men with teenage children to assault people on trains.

I don't have any teenage kids. Where you figured that out, your wrong there again. My kids are in their 20's.

So know your a going on a political attack? I fully support Gay Rights. I am straight but not narrow.

Last edited:

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For Christ sake @olderthandirt give it a rest.

This thred is getting out of hand, and I have no idea why it is still being commented on.

Fucking pissing contest. It's basically flaming. You claim to be a bad ass lawyer, he claims to be a bad ass martial artist. So fucking what?

I've had this shit happen to me on Greyhound and Amtrak. Physically threatened. If someone actually lays hands on me, I am doing whatever it takes to prevent myself from becoming injured. I'm sure I wouldn't know what happened until it was over, too. No need to escalate unless someone else won't let you remove yourself from the situation.

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
@Coywolf : I am done, see post above yours. Talking to this person is pointless. I do not claim to be "a badass lawyer", or any kind of lawyer; i do not practice law. i am a retired person.

I've been riding Greyhound and other bus lines regularly since 1973, including more than 3000 miles so far this year on Greyhound and Megabus, and Amtrak as long as it has existed, with about 300 miles so far this year on their trains . And i'm so old i rode lots of passenger trains as a kid before Amtrak started in 1971, when there were individual passenger train lines, just like the freight industry is now.

I've also traveled by bus and train in Mexico, Brazil, France, the UK, Switzerland, Italy, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India.

Perhaps i've been lucky, but i've never felt threatened ever, on any bus or train i've ever been on. i can't really recall anything that involved someone even raising their voice to me, or me to them, ever.

Of course anyone has a right to defend themselves, but that isn't what OP described doing.

Last edited:
  • Useful

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
Paradise High Bobcats class of '83

Little League All star picture and catcher. Sometimes shortstop. Me and some of my team mates got caught one night doing too many Ripper Magoos and Zippers off the sex ed teachers fanny. Busted my baseball career. LMAO

Actually that is just a joke. I played on a little league team once. But I was more into watching the game then playing it. To tell you the truth. I'm not good at baseball.

• Epic

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
"When someone comes at you, I want you to GET IN. GET IT DONE. GO HOME. Don't hesitate."

Damn, that's how I feel about sex most of the time. Gettin' older kinda sucks.

Yes it does! My favorite songs I listened to as kid is now on Classic Rock stations. All of the sudden my eyes stopped working with me and I had to buy my first pair of reading glasses. And getting older seems to feel like a hangover every morning because the first thing I say when I open my eyes is "Oouch"

roughdraft

Reaction score
Only because it seems relevant to the discussion as to op's state of mind or behavior but @BradKajukenbo you have "republican/conservative" listed in yer profile and tbh to me, and I'm sure the vast majority of members of stp that's a nice clear red flag that you seem like the kind of dude who doesn't have the best ccontrol of his temper.

as much as I'd love to agree that there is something to this, I've found "passionate" Liberal/Democrats just as ornery and despicable hothead-types. for me they are equally red flags

• Agree
D

Deleted member 125

as much as I'd love to agree that there is something to this, I've found "passionate" Liberal/Democrats just as ornery and despicable hothead-types. for me they are equally red flags

Yer right, let me phrase my comment a little more clear so there isn't any confusion to what I meant, op's post makes him look like a tough guy bone head with a hard on for provoking fights with strangers so he can use his martial arts training. Whether it's how it was written (which personally sounds very far from a true story to me but shit what do I know) or how it really happened. I'll never know, and I don't really care but when a self described republican/conservative makes a post that reads like a weird humble brag about fighting a dude over a sports t shirt it kinda tells me just about all I couldn't already tell by this person's profile updates.

The glossing over @BradKajukenbo's politics on a website created and maintained by anarchists is a whole different topic, a concerning one, but not one that doesn't surprise me anymore.

roughdraft

Reaction score
it is pretty damn ironic to imagine a martial arts master, drinkin budlight in a sports jersey on amtrak, ending up provoking a wingnut "who annoyed him" into grabbing his shirt and then laying him out. I mean what do I know, but I thought martial arts was all about internal discipline, or maybe that's just the dream someone's selling

an interesting thing I've heard id like to throw into the mix here - in Maryland, merely taking something out of someone's hand, i.e. a bag of chips is considered 'assault', so definitely grabbing at someone's clothing would be considered 'assault' (in my logical mind anyway).

D

Deleted member 23824

I’m from a time when it was mostly understood that the second you lay hands on another man, you forfeit any right to have tolerance or understanding from the person you layed hands on. Pretty straight forward.

I am not a tough guy, but did know the rules, and since I’m a bit of a puss, made sure I never, in either action or words, conveyed any kind of message likely to be ambiguous or unclear.

Now, the rules have apparently changed, and for the worse,
I judge. People seem to want the right to verbally , or by internet, insult and talk shit about people, and still not have any negative consequences.

I lived under the old paradigm just fine. That 50 something man is old enough to have known that if you touch someone, you might be in trouble.

Also, I never thought Brad was any kind of braggart, bully, or provocateur. But to Older Than Dirt, I gotta say, you are a nice enough guy, far brighter than me, and maybe more than a lot of people hereabouts, but you occasionally fly off the handle and start insulting and making unfounded statements about people you do not know, but disagree with. Nevertheless, I enjoy your input - and Brad’s.

Slanky, I am not an anarchist, but see its’ influence here, for sure. I am conservative, but not a Republican, not a anything, really. I joined because I was wanting to ride trains, and was directed here to meet people and learn. As that byline above says, I am a misfit, and I do like to travel. I admit,
I don’t suffer fools lightly, and there are a few of the younger variety here on StP, that might get butt-hurt when you tell them where they’re missing the mark. But I try not to insult them. Well, at least not too much. Is that not good enough credentials? Gotta say, in agreement with Roughdraft, there are about equal amounts of intolerant, shouting screaming tyrants among both liberals and conservatives. I have friends among both, we know where our similarities lie, and where we differ, and choose not to let those things come between our friendships.

Slanky, I think you were unfair in your judgment of Brad. I believe Brad could have, but was not obligated, to ignore that jerk to layed hand on him.

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
At the risk of more pissing match with The Toughest Man On STP: I am pretty familiar with the "code of the streets" some have laid down here.

I used to be a loud-mouthed asshole ("used to be?", i hear some mutter; hush yourselves) who got in a lot of fights. i lived and sold weed on the LES in NYC in the bad old days, and lived in Brooklyn ghetto neighborhoods through the Crack Wars of the '80s-'90s. I grew up in a much more dangerous world than any American 43 year old did. Violence in America has been in a very steep, very sharp, decline since shortly after Certain People Born In 1976 hit puberty around 1989 (when i was 30). Violence in America increased, a lot, every single year of my entire life til 1992 (when i was 33, for those as bad at math as me).

I am willing to bet a pancake breakfast on the uprovable claim that i have been in more fights involving someone bleeding than Certain Tough Guys, although of course i lost lots of those fights because i am not the kind of badass you see in action movies (with low-budget Hollywood dialogue to match, as @SlankyLanky has noted).

But this is the thing: you can live by your own code, and that's probably going to be fine as long as you stay away from straights and civilians. The problem is, ALL American cities are controlled by highly-organized, heavily-armed gangs, that have a certain code that they enforce, with violence as seems necessary or amusing to them. They have been known to kidnap violators of their code and hold them captive for the rest of their lives. These gangs wear distinctive gang "colors" and other insignia.

These gangs are known as 'The Man", "Police Forces", "cops", "pigs", etc.

So, what i have tried to explain here is the rules these armed gangs will enforce on you if you get in fights, especially with straights and/or civilians, and even more especially if you so this in a train station. I have also said i think OP is a dick, and probably a big liar, but that isn't what seems to have upset folks the most.

I didn't make up these rules myself, but studied them for three years, and then passed a two-day exam on my state's version of them, and handled enough cases of knuckleheads getting in fights over stupid shit to be pretty familiar with how these cases play out in the criminal courts.

Do What Thou Wilt, but don't whine when life does not turn out like your Chuck Norris fantasies. Part of pretending to be Chuck Norris is taking the consequences of your actions stoically, right?

to Older Than Dirt, I gotta say, you are a nice enough guy, far brighter than me, and maybe more than a lot of people hereabouts, but you occasionally fly off the handle and start insulting and making unfounded statements about people you do not know, but disagree with.

I am an old man who drinks; getting cranky and flying off the handle at young folks is my social function.

And i used to get paid good money to lecture the youths (including on the very topic we are discussing here, which i taught undergrads for decades- funny coincidence).

Of course i have no more right to be a dick than anyone else, and being a geriatric drunk is no excuse.

Last edited:
  • Love It
D

Deleted member 125

@Faceplant I am not a liberal. I don't want to derail the thread with my politics when the only reason I mentioned it was to show the character of the op, which to me is pretty in line with a tough guy douche. I don't think anyone was upset that he defended himself, the point is he shoulda known better and if his dialogue is at all accurate (which at this point I'll just flat out say is bullshit) his story went from reading as him defending himself to him acting like a typical asshole. A republican.

I don't think my judgement is in anyway unfair, I judged the dude by the story he told then stated that I wasn't surprised after reading that his apparent politics are pretty in line with somebody who's a asshole.

This could all be lost in the way the story was written, or the way that the conversation between the two of them sounds like it's completely untrue and written in a way I can only describe as being fabricated by a dude who thought it would sound cooler that way.

And I would really like to think somebody who teaches people martial arts would have more self control, but again like I said before that shit isn't a surprise to me. Op made a bad call, straight up you wanna defend a dude that not so low key tried to brag about taking down a drunk dude on amtrak? Come on, reasonable adults have better judgement then that.

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
I am no way any kind of master in martial arts. I don't claim to be. I started taking Kajukenbo too late in life to reach any Master Rank. The work and studying you have to put in to making 9th Degree, I'd be in my 90's to reach that.

I am no way some macho badass. My worst fear is getting into a street fight because I'd bet on a street fighter over a black belt of any rank any day of the week. If I wanted that ego, I would have chosen my profession as a cop or got into construction.

Now only one of you so far has seemed to have heard about the Kajukenbo System. But knowing about the system or its philosophy isn't really at all anything unless you take the step and train. And I encourage all of you who travel by hitch hiking or train hopping to take Self Defense.

Palama District Hawaii 1947, just after Pearl Harbor, it was one of the most violent places to live. Mostly anyone who seemed to be Asian were attacked mostly by drunk Navy sailors. Five men who were black belts in different systems met to form a system of techniques combining each system. This meeting was called THE BLACK BELT SOCIETY

As the Korean War broke out, 4 of the 5 went to were called to duty leaving Sijo Adriano Emperado to take the system public. In 1951 he and his brother Joe opened Kajukenbo Self Defense Institute(KSDI) in the Palama Settlement. If you read the full wiki artificial under Emperado's Method, it's there.

YES you have to have self discipline to train in Kajukenbo. But the self discipline in this system isn't about goody goody deeds and being a fucking boy scout. The discipline is pushing your mind and your body further in your training. Earning your rank. Most important, its about being the one who fucking goes home and not the ER or Morgue. The discipline is being able to tell your best friend "Oh your birthday is Friday night? Oh man I have class that night. But happy birthday".

I am a humble person. I've opened my home up and will invite any who travel by hitchhiking, train hopping, walking, biking, driving, for a place to stop, eat, shower, do laundry, or rest. Dont care if your black, red, white, green, purple, pink, yellow, gay, straight, bi, tran, I've offered this to a few of you already. I have a bad travel experience, and some of you come at me like you were potty trained at gun point. Being labeled at as a liar angry asshole homophobic with some big macho ego, WOW! Just Fucking WOW.

• Useful
D

Deleted member 23824

At the risk of coming off like a bullshitter myself, I believe everything you've laid out here - except maybe your claim you don't know what ass smells like, but I just consider that your narrative style. And if I'm ever up around those parts, I'll come check you out with a case of Bud Light and get a picture together with you in your Jose Canseco jersey. I generally believe people unless/until they give me a reason not to.

Incidentally, I never played sports at PHS - I just remember Redding as one of our regional rivals

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads