I think pokemon influenced my life because....

wartomods

Reaction score
Now i realise the anime was so great, they were basicly hobos going from town to town in the pokemon world.

Cobo

Reaction score
Your lucky, my favorite kids show was transformers but i can't be a robot car. yet.

P

Pheonix

maybe I'm a product of my cartoons too. I grew up watching all the old racist Looney Toons that stereotyped everyone. and now I watch Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park and Futurama and they talk shit and poke fun of everyone too.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
not to mention so many hobos having a habit of hoarding animals, keeping them in tiny confined cages, and only letting them out to fight to the death!
my back pack is actually full of squirrels inside of those little plastic easter eggs. You have to fold them just right to get them in there, but when you throw them at something, they come out fighting like hell.

• Haha
Reactions: tobepxt

Spacegrrl

Reaction score
I think pokemon is the reason a lot of people have such weird ideas about evolution, even if they believe in it. 'cause in the anime, they "evolve" by just randomly mutating into a completely different thing, which is totally not how it works. I have to admit that's what I used to think...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads