I never post here

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
You sounded like you were using your brain untill I saw that word 'misogynist'

As for lunch I'd have to say its a toss up between a sub from subway or some microwave curry.

Point of this thread was that I like fellatio, ALOT - and the woman I was with at the time of the thread creation was unwilling to do that one thing for me to completion, I needed to vent. StP has long been my favorite place to be myself, its all irrelevant now but the thread still remains and once in a while alerts me to its existence so I will feed it here and there as it were.

And ayyyjayyy Shame, shame havent you got something better to do than seek out my threads and try to understand what kind of person I am and why I went off on you in chat?? Not everything means something, everything is subject to random and abstract happenstance, if you have a problem with me I'd suggest you steer clear of me . . .

You're an idiot...and steer clear of you? Lol. This is the Internet bub...

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'll pick on you more later I'm busy with other things.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
O, sexual repression, you heartless dog.

Might I ask the logic you have used to arrive at this conclusion?

These sort of pseudo-freudian notions of "sexual repression" are a very common meme. It always seems to be used in an attempt to shame by either invirility or success in aquiring adequate female attention.

It's just whenever I hear anyone say this it is always defensively and seems to subconsciously reduce women in general to an object of a males psycho-sexual well being. I guess the modern term for it is "internalized misogyny." It assumes a subordinate position by sublimating your own guilt and self-loathing towards the opposite sex. A caricature of womens empowerment if you will.

Ironically Freud didn't hold women in high esteem himself. So why these sort of dated ideas of behaviour are so prevelent might be saying something more than most realize.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
Might I ask the logic you have used to arrive at this conclusion?

These sort of pseudo-freudian notions of "sexual repression" are a very common meme. It always seems to be used in an attempt to shame by either invirilityor success in aquiring adequate female attention.

It's just whenever I hear anyone say this it is always defensively and seems to subconsciously reduce women in general to an object of a males psycho-sexual well being. I guess the modern term for it is "internalized misogyny." It assumes a subordinate position by sublimating your own guilt and self-loathing towards the opposite sex. A caricature of womens empowerment if you will.

Ironically Freud didn't hold women in high esteem himself. So why these sort of dated ideas of behaviour are so prevelent might be saying something more than most realize.
dafuq_o_273677.jpg

bryanpaul

Reaction score
It isn't that hard to find a woman who will perform fellatio.
What is difficult is finding a woman who can do it correctly.
disagree.............. in my opinion.......... there's no such thing as a bad BJ.... if one is lacking in their skills.... that just means they need a little tender loving encouragement.....................practice makes perfect

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
What is difficult is finding one with the cheapest rates on the block.

Can we keep the topic on sexuality and refrain from religion, economics and politics please? KthxBi

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
Um, but in America are not Sex, Politics, and economics completely entwined??

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
Yea and thats why we can't have nice things.

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
I think that was hammered out during the Clinton administration.
Ehh, do you mean more efficient? I would agree. I know more than a few strippers and pimps are prepping for the DNC.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads