I never post here

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Just real quick I have a fucking gripe with the female half of the human race.
Is there some fucked up law of the universe that dictates "of those women that will take it up their asses like champion faggots (no offense meant), scant will be found a one that will also take a load down their throats (willingly) and without so much as a tear shed . . . "
I mean WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE TO GET A GODDAMN BLOWJOB?!!?!?!
Hell the last one was so damn kinky she wanted us to get a dog . . .

bryanpaul

Reaction score
man, most gals, esp if theyre trying to impress you or are really diggin you, have no problem with doin that.............just gotta play it cool :cool: ........they dont call it a pussy for nothin.....women can be like cats.....you cant just run up and pick em up and start pettin the fuck out of em.....gotta be gentle and easy and coo at them and woo at them till before they even realize it theyre on their knees wondering why they have a strong urge to put something in their mouth..............

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah fuck it......just get a dog and some bacon grease.....you be aaaight

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
Neo, You know I don't bat for the girls strictly - just not found a boy girly enough and not a total bitch - If I'm gonna have a man toy he better be able to dish it out as well as take it (wrestling in and out of the sack means I)

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Soooo go find one of those? Girly boys can usually be found at your local "hip" coffee houses, usually around the time of open mic or some sort of improv show. They'll be the ones texting in the corner surrounded by mildly attractive but insanely annoying girls. Doesn't take much to sweet talk them, just mention your alternative lifestyle and they're on your shit like its fucking gold.
Also to get rid of the bitch in bed thing just give em some inhalants. Usually does the trick.
Don't try talking to them about anything that has any depth or meaning though! This causes the girly boy to shy away and become confused thus defending himself with bitterness and cocky limp wristed eye rolls.
OR, you can just go ask a girl nicely and offer to eat her out in exchange.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
:|
Thats exactly the opisate of what I would deem acceptable. Males ought to be . . . Kinda like me :D

K

Kim Chee

Just real quick I have a fucking gripe with the female half of the human race.
Is there some fucked up law of the universe that dictates "of those women that will take it up their asses like champion faggots (no offense meant), scant will be found a one that will also take a load down their throats (willingly) and without so much as a tear shed . . . "
I mean WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE TO GET A GODDAMN BLOWJOB?!!?!?!

I had a girlfriend like this a long time ago. She was also bisexual. She's married now (not to me).
Hmmmmm... A dog... Great idea! There's a "cleaning up after sex on the road" thread here.
I think it just may work. Sex must taste better than poop and vomit.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Was once with a girl for two months fucking like bunnies with no oral AT ALL (me giving, or her giving). Then one day we're screwing while she's on the rag and then she decides that's the perfect time to go down on me for the first time. Kinda weirded me out, but whatever, I wasn't complaining.

We part ways a week or two later for other reasons, but I gotta admit at the time I was still wondering "why only when my dick's covered in your menstrual blood?"

Reactions: EphemeralStick

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
Beegod I was eating, now I'm not . . .

Driftwhistler

Reaction score
Because it tastes gross and dudes who whine that you won't swallow usually don't last long anyway. Also, dudes that compare womyn to animals need to look in a mirror.

O, sexual repression, you heartless dog.

Reactions: ByronMc and Mei

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, take your nazi feminist views to the political corner of StP - this is sex and relationships tard - and FYI I am a respectful mate and handsome man worthy of all I desire and thensome. Irrelevant the fact that I love eating pussy for hours on end, have stamina for several more hours and eat healthy (fruits and vegetables, very little sugars and greasy foods and have great tasting spunk.

Driftwhistler

Reaction score
I dunno about respectful and obviously physical attraction shouldn't be an issue anyway. I fucking loves it when people call me a nazi feminist or whatever, 11 times out of 10 it means I'm getting through to them and they just doooon't like what they're hearing. It's cool, dude. You'll recover someday. Maybe.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
What are you 19? Its Ok I thought I had all the answers when I was 19 also and had to debate in absolutes, ten years later I actually DO know what I THOUGHT I knew.
One day you will marry a Harley riding bulldyke and stop living in denial, or you will buck up, shut up and stay in the kitchen and swallow when your told like a good little house wife - till then you are entitled to your beliefs as you grow and test your boundaries in this society, but they are not welcome in my thread.
Btw "dog" had nothing to do with gender, read it again - your reading comprehension skills give away your diminished aptitude, your posts reveal your lack of anything better to do than to attack and hate on sexuality preferences of others and reveal possible sexual abuse in your past. you are damaged, seek counseling young lady.

Reactions: Evie217

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads