I need your help. | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

I need your help.

astridxx

Reaction score
To start being an armchair detective... where do you source your cases from?

I am quite active on websleuths -- we post cases either from our local news sources or from NAMUS (a database of missing/unidentified ppl). I'll link you once I get to a computer.

OrganVile

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel bad for suggesting she'd be one of you guys. Believe me. But I have/had nothing to go on other than "she was found on top of a train and has a weed tattoo" (not saying you guys do drugs but.. you know LOL)

@mmmmmmmmmmmmichael, even in Nevada/Utah? The route I traced from Milford, UT (where she was found) back to Las Vegas, NV (where the train left from according to LE) -- was pretty desolate and went through mountains and tunnels (which isn't train hopping atop the cars dangerous for that reason alone -- the tunnels?)

I'm not sure why I'm the only one on here very interested in this tidbit here, being the site it is, but how exactly did you trace the route she was on?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads